Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dave Allen Knocks Out Lucas Browne in The Third

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the czech isnt useless, but lacks the firepower to make it interesting.

Comment

Benn hurt Zahradnik that rd, 5-1

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
        the czech isnt useless, but lacks the firepower to make it interesting.
        My feelings as well

Comment

Beautiful left to the body from Benn puts the Czech down
          Last edited by BigZ44; 04-20-2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

10-8 rd for Benn, beat the hell out of Zahardnik's body that rd

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              One of those nights I really wish we got the Sky commentary team so I could hear the back and forth between these 2

Seriously looks like Froch is telling Groves "remember your place ginger, I knocked you out in front of 80k fans at Wembley"...

Comment

I genuinely wonder what the plan is with Benn. He’s been fighting no hopers for 3 years now, deep down sky/matchroom must realise he’s never going to be competitive at a higher level.
                Do they feed him to Kelly? And try and use the Benn name to build someone else or are we just gonna see Conor Benn vs TBA on an undercard for the next few years

Comment

79-72 Benn on my card, good performance from him tonight. I still think his ceiling is British level but he's definitely improved since the first Peynaud fight. Hand looked fine tonight, so it's time to move him up to English level. See what guys like John Thain and Andy Keates can do against him

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    I genuinely wonder what the plan is with Benn. He’s been fighting no hopers for 3 years now, deep down sky/matchroom must realise he’s never going to be competitive at a higher level.
                    Do they feed him to Kelly? And try and use the Benn name to build someone else or are we just gonna see Conor Benn vs TBA on an undercard for the next few years
                    Keep him undefeated until the time is right for a Harlem Eubank fight

Comment

Announcing Whyte's opponent around 9pm apparently.

Comment

Working...
                      X