No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dave Allen Knocks Out Lucas Browne in The Third

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
    Both Ortiz and Yoka dominated Allen. They both are much better fighters than Whyte, imo. Yoka is particularly talented, yet underrated and...inactive.
    Inactive? Strange term for somebody that is suspended for failing to show up to mandatory drug testing on 3 separate occasions. Guy is a cheating scumbag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus View Post
      Inactive? Strange term for somebody that is suspended for failing to show up to mandatory drug testing on 3 separate occasions. Guy is a cheating scumbag.
      well...it's not like he's been active haha

Comment

• just to share some light: failing to be where there was a test is not failling a test. so Calling yoka a cheating scumbag is just not sticking to facts. and the reality is worse, if you want to attack that boxer. you seem to ignore what backward country France is in term of boxing. which means even a modern gold medallist lacks the discipline and staff to be straight with his timetable, including cheatdrug test. i know it seems to be a lame excuse, but there's no canelo staff behind a yoka, and unfortunely (for me as a french Citizen) there was not the professional state of mind in that boxer's head at that point, to avoid such a mess. hope he learnt his Lesson, he certainly says so, but it remains to be seen. his real mistake for me was for him to wait his one year ban without fighting, whereas he could have traveled and not waste his time. he's one of the best french prospect, but that was not and still ain't much in the professional boxing world. we have neither the individual mindset nor the promoting and broadcoasting machines. no new olympic gold winning team in 2020 or even yoka winning a world title at some point will change that. to become the cheaters you're calling them way too fast, french boxing (highly connected to the olympic team with its ideals and values very rarely betrayed by french athlètes) should really be more professionaly advanced than it is at this point.

Comment

• PED's. Brown looked like twinkle toes his fat azz floating around the ring vs Chagaev. No PED's he fights like a 100 year old hobo slob.

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchfrog View Post
            just to share some light: failing to be where there was a test is not failling a test. so Calling yoka a cheating scumbag is just not sticking to facts. and the reality is worse, if you want to attack that boxer. you seem to ignore what backward country France is in term of boxing. which means even a modern gold medallist lacks the discipline and staff to be straight with his timetable, including cheatdrug test. i know it seems to be a lame excuse, but there's no canelo staff behind a yoka, and unfortunely (for me as a french Citizen) there was not the professional state of mind in that boxer's head at that point, to avoid such a mess. hope he learnt his Lesson, he certainly says so, but it remains to be seen. his real mistake for me was for him to wait his one year ban without fighting, whereas he could have traveled and not waste his time. he's one of the best french prospect, but that was not and still ain't much in the professional boxing world. we have neither the individual mindset nor the promoting and broadcoasting machines. no new olympic gold winning team in 2020 or even yoka winning a world title at some point will change that. to become the cheaters you're calling them way too fast, french boxing (highly connected to the olympic team with its ideals and values very rarely betrayed by french athlètes) should really be more professionaly advanced than it is at this point.
            French boxing itself may be a bit backward but having competed (and obviously won) at the Olympics Yoka would be well aware of drug testing requirements considering Olympic testing is considered to be very stringent.

I don't buy the idea that he missed three separate tests on three separate occasions through his own ignorance. You might be able to do that once, maybe twice but three times is a pattern. If you're skipping that many tests there can only be one reason... because you've know you're gonna get popped if you take them.

Comment

• I don't know if Yoka is juiced or not, but frenchfrog's words are true, and that applies to Italy as well. If Yoka were based in UK and perhaps managed by Hearn, everything would be much different.

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchfrog View Post
                just to share some light: failing to be where there was a test is not failling a test. so Calling yoka a cheating scumbag is just not sticking to facts. and the reality is worse, if you want to attack that boxer. you seem to ignore what backward country France is in term of boxing. which means even a modern gold medallist lacks the discipline and staff to be straight with his timetable, including cheatdrug test. i know it seems to be a lame excuse, but there's no canelo staff behind a yoka, and unfortunely (for me as a french Citizen) there was not the professional state of mind in that boxer's head at that point, to avoid such a mess. hope he learnt his Lesson, he certainly says so, but it remains to be seen. his real mistake for me was for him to wait his one year ban without fighting, whereas he could have traveled and not waste his time. he's one of the best french prospect, but that was not and still ain't much in the professional boxing world. we have neither the individual mindset nor the promoting and broadcoasting machines. no new olympic gold winning team in 2020 or even yoka winning a world title at some point will change that. to become the cheaters you're calling them way too fast, french boxing (highly connected to the olympic team with its ideals and values very rarely betrayed by french athlètes) should really be more professionaly advanced than it is at this point.
                Don’t be so naive, if you make your self unavailable for tests you are treated as tho you have failed. This carries across all sports with no exceptions

Comment

• - -Looked like Browne either had a cracked rib going in or he just picked his spot.

The shot didn't look to have an venom to it.

Comment

Working...
                  X