• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook is still crying about Khan

Kell Brook Smiles

Through a sheen of tears

Comment

I forgot that boxing fans were fine with a chinless wonder talking **** about another fighter for 6 years, saying he would fight him if he got a world title. Ducking him for 6 years. But let's make fun of the guy that has already been getting **** on.

Comment

Khan's been ducking Brook for years so I'm not suprised.

Comment

He has a point, why take a fight you have no chance in hell of winning? TC should be fighting relevant guys like Spence, Thurman, Porter, and maybe Ugas? This Khan fight is just a namesake, it doesn't really improve things. It isn't like the time when Garcia flattened Khan that is because Garcia did it at Khans complete height, Khan is much older now and he hasn't really had a stand out win as of late in a pretty long time!

Comment

Kell Brook needs to focus on his own career and try and get good fights - just like Amir Khan has done and made a tonne of money in the process.

Khan will only entertain the Brook fight when there are no more big stage fights to be made for him. He's played a blinder, repeatedly getting $5,000,000+ fights while Kell has had his face broken twice trying to play catchup.

Comment

Brook should have moved on and sought other title shots instead of sitting around like a bride left at the alter. Let’s see if he really wants Crawford after he beats Khan.

Comment

He's right though. And you can't blame him for being pissed when Khan has been ducking him for a long time now.

Comment

Originally posted by CasperUK View Post
                  Kell Brook needs to focus on his own career and try and get good fights - just like Amir Khan has done and made a tonne of money in the process.

Khan will only entertain the Brook fight when there are no more big stage fights to be made for him. He's played a blinder, repeatedly getting $5,000,000+ fights while Kell has had his face broken twice trying to play catchup.
                  The Kell Brook Vs Khan fight would have seen both make the biggest pay-day of their career. It's obvious why Brook is pissed off, Khan would rather get his head kicked in than possibly lose to Brook i.e. taking the Canelo fight now the Crawford fight.

None of this makes any sense, you want to get possibly beaten up into retirement and in the due process earn less, are you kidding me? The Brook V Khan fight should have happened a year or so ago and we know who is holding it back.

Comment

I went to Boxrec to see whats going on with this jealous loser Kells Brook, and they don't even follow this Euro-bums career.

Comment

Working...
                    X