Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: Adam Kownacki Not An Option To Fight Joshua On June 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manager: Adam Kownacki Not An Option To Fight Joshua On June 1

It would provide promoters with a saleable storyline, but Adam Kownacki won't step in for Jarrell Miller to challenge Anthony Joshua. The unbeaten Polish heavyweight contender is Miller's close friend and definitely would help sell the remaining 6,000 or so tickets for Joshua's U.S. debut on June 1 at Madison Square Garden. Based on how Kownacki and Miller typically assess their regular, spirited sparring sessions, the Brooklyn-bred Kownacki also would have at least as good a chance to upset Joshua as Miller.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kownacki being loyal to haymon and premier boxing champions. I love it. The man remembers where he came from. Fast Eddie must have wanted a 5 fight option contract as well.....”you are now a deadzone fighter”

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Kownacki being loyal to haymon and premier boxing champions. I love it. The man remembers where he came from. Fast Eddie must have wanted a 5 fight option contract as well.....”you are now a deadzone fighter”
      So you’re a fan of haymon over boxing itself. Interesting.

Comment

Pbc should free him from contract for this dream opportunity.

Comment

Kownacki and Ortiz refused, hope Hunter will get this fight!

Comment

All I hear/read is nothing but bit.chas.s so-called fighters from pbc turning down AJ. wtf kinda bs is that? And for those who support this blatant fu.ckboy move, it says a lot about you too!

Comment

This type of attitude seems to widespread around here and I just don't get it.

Rejecting a world title fight for in your home city for bags of money and people are celebrating a "win" for Al Haymon?

Strange.

Comment

Top guys will not take the fight with just a six week camp just for the pay day they want to win and can’t properly train bring in right sparring partners study film and get down to ideal weight for fight in six weeks so most likely will be Hunter since he already in camp for fight on May 25th

Comment

Yes, Fast Eddie must have wanted a 5 fight options contract on Kownacki. There can be no other possible explanation for Haymon blocking another PBC fighter from stepping up to AJ.

Comment

Ortiz vs. Kownacki at the Barclay's! Make It Happen! Winner gets Deontay Wilder! MAN UP!

Comment

Working...
                    X