Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm calling it, Michael Hunter will replace Miller and fight AJ on June 1st.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I'm saying contracts are not the same. That was put out as the standard Haymon contract. Do you really think Wilder's contract with PBC is the same as someone like Luis Nery?
    Probably not. All i'm saying is that fighters who are signed with Haymon can't just take a fight on another network without his consent.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Jacobs and Vargas have both stated in interviews that Haymon was involved with getting them deals with DAZN/Matchroom.
      Sure, and I didn't say he wouldn't be involved getting a deal for Ortiz here. But Haymon couldn't just stop those two from signing deals with DAZN, he doesn't have that type of control. He can tell them to sign or not sign, but if they want to sign, he can't prevent it was my point. I mean you really think he would want to lose someone like Jacobs who would be a future big fight opponent for one of his younger stars in Charlo? And if he had Jacobs, then he may have been able to pry GGG to PBC.

Comment

Probably not. All i'm saying is that fighters who are signed with Haymon can't just take a fight on another network without his consent.
        Your source for that is....???

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Fighters choose what they want to do, some HIDE behind Haymon's Power while others like Khan go out and make their own moves and deals

By the way and I could be wrong but Hunter is still advised by Al Haymon if I'm not mistaking he is still listed on the PBC Roster...
          https://www.premierboxingchampions.com/michael-hunter
          Hunter may still have Haymon as an advisor idk. Either his contract with Al expired or Haymon gave him consent to sign with Matchroom. Danny Jacobs and Jessie Vargas both have said they are still advised by Haymon.

Comment

Your source for that is....???
            Its written in the contract that I posted. "From and after the effective date and continuing for the duration of the term, fighter shall not enter into any agreement or arrangement, or grant any authority or power relating to any boxing activities without the prior written consent of Advisor."

Comment

Its written in the contract that I posted. "From and after the effective date and continuing for the duration of the term, fighter shall not enter into any agreement or arrangement, or grant any authority or power relating to any boxing activities without the prior written consent of Advisor."
              But we've determined that contract was fake news. So why are you still using it as a reference? Especially from Steve Kim an admitted PBC hater. Just because someone puts it on the internet doesn't mean it's true.

What is true is, which came out in court, Golden Boy wouldn't allow their fighters to fight PBC fighters.

Lets stick with the verifiable facts, not Steve Kim gossip

Comment

But we've determined that contract was fake news. So why are you still using it as a reference? Especially from Steve Kim an admitted PBC hater. Just because someone puts it on the internet doesn't mean it's true.

What is true is, which came out in court, Golden Boy wouldn't allow their fighters to fight PBC fighters.

Lets stick with the verifiable facts, not Steve Kim gossip
                The contract isn't fake dude, its definitely real. Steve Kim didn't write that himself. If there wasn't a clause that gave Haymon some kind of control over the careers of his fighters, then they could choose to fight on non PBC cards and sign with rival promoters without his permission. Haymon is a very smart guy and he knows that would be bad for his business. And yes, I know that GB wouldn't allow their guys to fight PBC fighters.

Comment

The contract isn't fake dude, its definitely real. Steve Kim didn't write that himself. If there wasn't a clause that gave Haymon some kind of control over the careers of his fighters, then they could choose to fight on non PBC cards and sign with rival promoters without his permission. Haymon is a very smart guy and he knows that would be bad for his business. And yes, I know that GB wouldn't allow their guys to fight PBC fighters.
                  Other than Steve Kim give me a source to prove its real. Steve Kim is one of the least credible people in boxing. Why would you believe anything not provable about PBC from a guy that said this?

He even wrote a fake news story about PBC being broke based on an anonymous reddit user.

We know for a fact Goldenboy was planting fake stories in the press with reporters who were anti-PBC.

We know for a fact that when Goldenboy presented that argument in court it was eviscerated by the judge.

In his decision, Judge Walter nailed Golden Boy for failing to show that Haymon forced his boxers to not work with Golden Boy or “legitimate” promoters and failing to show that Haymon had sufficient managerial power to leverage in the first place.
                  Let's stick to facts. Not Steve Kim gossip

Comment

Other than Steve Kim give me a source to prove its real. Steve Kim is one of the least credible people in boxing. Why would you believe anything not provable about PBC from a guy that said this?

He even wrote a fake news story about PBC being broke based on an anonymous reddit user.

We know for a fact Goldenboy was planting fake stories in the press with reporters who were anti-PBC.

We know for a fact that when Goldenboy presented that argument in court it was eviscerated by the judge.

Let's stick to facts. Not Steve Kim gossip
                    lol now you are going into conspiracy theories. Like I said before, why would Haymon sign guys to agreements where they could fight on non-PBC cards whenever they wanted? That would be incredibly stupid on his part and gross mismanagement of his business. You have zero evidence to show me that that contract is fake.

Comment

lol now you are going into conspiracy theories. Like I said before, why would Haymon sign guys to agreements where they could fight on non-PBC cards whenever they wanted? That would be incredibly stupid on his part and gross mismanagement of his business. You have zero evidence to show me that that contract is fake.
                      You're the one going into conspiracy theories. I'm giving you facts from the trial. The judge said Golden Boy failed to prove Haymon hadv those managerial powers. So why didn't they present this document to the courts?

Comment

Working...
                      X