• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no he wasnt All That Good

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      hagler and hopkins stopped atg welters.

GGG, famed so called hardest puncher,lost to his mere elite WW/LMW.

pick better points,not ones that win my argument.
      Maybe watch fights before referencing them? You clearly couldn't even pick Golovkin out of a line-up, let alone provide me w/ your own scorecard of one of his fights.

Comment

• to be fair to ggg he didnt clearly beat jacobs that time, he did beat canelo first time tho clearly (imo) and probably lost the second canelo fight and its a pity he didnt have bigger fights in his prime but the division was crap so thats how it goes

Comment

• Might or might not have been, at his best he didn't have opportunity to prove it one way or another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
            Maybe watch fights before referencing them? You clearly couldn't even pick Golovkin out of a line-up, let alone provide me w/ your own scorecard of one of his fights.
            nothing you can write will change te facts that hagler and watsit wbeat their ATG welters, and GGG lost to his elite one.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
              hagler and hopkins stopped atg welters.

GGG, famed so called hardest puncher,lost to his mere elite WW/LMW.

pick better points,not ones that win my argument.
              Hagler also lost to willy monroe a journeyman and struggled with lightweights moving up. Canelo isn't a ww. LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                Hagler also lost to willy monroe a journeyman and struggled with lightweights moving up. Canelo isn't a ww. LMAO.
                wins.
                loss.= GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                  Yes, an atg fighting bums
                  What he said!

Comment

• Unfortunately he never fought anyone during his prime and his performance post prime against Canelo was not sufficient for us to know.

All we can say is that during his prime he was one of the hardest hitting middleweights ever. Despite them saying otherwise his team pursued a paycheck rather than glory so they gave up consideration for such a status.

Comment

• Can people stop saying Canelo is a ****ing WW? Saying someone is a natural WW when they stopped fighting at the weight when they were 19 is not someone who is naturally a WW.

Comment

Working...
                      X