No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin vs. Steve Rolls Finalized For June 8, MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    Lol! I'm going at y'all 1 on 10 and you still are threatening to call your Mommy on me!! Lol you're so tough and cool man! And smart too!!! A real genius dawg!!
    Nope, believe it or not, I have no issues with you. Even that night after we debated race, I still thought you were a nice guy.

My only issue is calling others "******s." It's very hurtful to people with disabilities who might also be reading this page. That's the only thing I'm concerned about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      You started a sentence with a conjunction. Who's the ****** now?
      Good one man. I'm gonna give you AN high five!!

Comment

• No surprise from DAZN - a tuneup after long time off, not jeopardizing Canelo-GGG3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          Yea, canelo was dodging him...he gave up his belt to delay the fight. Can’t really dispute that.
          Your the same diehard whos trying to justify his cowardis ways & dropping ibf belt instead of facing deryev/BJS despite it instantly meaning he gave up his dream of undisputed. Your trying to justify his cowardis in ducking EVERYONE despite the fact that it would be for undisputed if he won & faced canelo again as you use as an excuse.

Canelo never ducked triple quack,triple quack is just a pssy who demanded 45% that the wbc mandated for him having a gifted vacant jr trinket. Canelo signed to face him 1.3 yrs after winning the wbc title,at full mw of course because LLL is too btchmade to ever sacrifice even 1 single concession. Now suddenly cw fights aren't for pssies as LLL/his stans have claimed for yrs. Suddenly its the right move to continue facing cans & ducking his mandatories. Suddenly it no longer him ducking by giving up his dream let alone his gifted ibf trinket.

According to fanbois like you ggg isn't STILL ducking Deryev/BJS but supposedly canelo ducked him despite signing to face him a lil over a yr after he WON the wbc/ lineal.

Despite ggg making a smallish jmw ginger his legacy fight & demanding everything in his favor even the judges despite not EVER making 1 single concession his entire career.

3g fanbois are a disease to humanity let alone boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            In the 2nd fight, Canelo stood his ground a lot more, but where does all this talk of GGG running come from? Both men pretty much stood in the middle of the ring trading close distance. Watch it again without any bias. GGG was right there in the center 90% of the time.
            Canelo backed him up majority of fight and had him being a mover, that’s not Mexican style.... He was scared to even throw a body punch

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
              Please don’t report this guy BoxingisGreat, I actually enjoy having him around, as he’s always game for a pummeling.
              Not my style. I have no issues with him at all. He just shouldn't call people "******s" tho. Dumb, idiot, ****** are all more acceptable, or anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                Lemmie guess your parent's are brother & sister as well as 1st cousins?(yes I used slang,get over it twatty mctwatwat)

Only an imbecile comes to a boxing blog,blows the splooge/mackel outta 3gs shriveled up scrotum,then starts going full grammar **** with rage on a site where most use their phone/speech function to type.

Why did you use the apostrophe in parents? Lol.

Man this should be embarrassing for you. I keep calling you ******. And you keep saying you can use correct grammar, you just don't.

But in almost every post you make terrible simple mistakes? Why do you keep making those mistakes if you are so smart man? I mean you know I'm going to call you out for them so why not just get them right now that I'm getting on you about them?

Oh you're not smart enough to know what to do. That's the issue lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                  Cause ur an idiot and thought no one would recognize ur disguise.
                  Yeah good one man, I'm the idiot out of the two of us lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    Then why engage "dumb" people like us?
                    I get on the site to read articles, and you dumbas.ses frequently litter up the articles with your rude and condescending opinions, calling others ****** while displaying in almost all of your posts a lack of logic and intelligence.

So occasionally I can't bite my tongue and have to give you a platform to fully display your brilliance and objectivity. You guys are so smart and keep it so real man!! Y'all are the coolest!!

I wish I worshiped a boxer enough to always have his picture as my sig like you do man!!

But yeah occasionally I just have to respond to you dummies (does ****** hurt your feelings little baby?) to let you know how dumb you really are.

Comment

• Pussie g is pathetic. Man this dude LITERALLY fights cat NOBODY asked about. Nobody was asking for Adama, Vanes, Wade, Monroe and all the other bums I can't name. When it's time to fight Charlo or Andrade it's what have they done? So what the fuuck did this bum do?

Comment

Working...
                      X