Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what fighter in history has a better record then lomachenko after 14 fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    If Pedraza battered Lomachenko's face like that, Davis' punches would kill him. His body would be tender in two rounds.

Keep dreaming and crying.
    Pedraza himself said Loma is the better fighter, I’ll take his word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      He isn't a good fighter because he has over 10 losses and none of them had to do with being out of the athletic prime of an adult male. They came from a lack of skill/ability/talent.
      That is idiotic.

Most of his losses came from him not even being a man, or, being 35+ and clearly past his prime.

Seriously, who the tries to bash a fighter for accumulating a bunch of loss before they're even 18?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
        Haha. Our conversation is over. Some people I rather not spar minds with
        Anything is possible in your little mind

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          STFU you fuking idiot and hater of great Eastern European champions. Salido is not in Loma's class and you damn well know it. He came in way over weight and fought dirty as hell and got away with it and most viewers still thought Loma won. It was Loma's second pro fight. Loma offered Salido a rematch and Salido turned it down knowing he had no chance. Salido's tainted win is all you Loma haters have got and that's why you keep bringing him up. Loma will be an all time great while Salido will be an all time average.
          Wow. Why are you so upset? Lomachenko showboated against every opponent, but why didn't he showboat against salido doe?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Find me one fighter with 400 amateur fights who debuted as a pro at the age of 25. His resume is crap and lost to a journeyman with 12 losses.

He was put on his ass by C- fighters like Linares and went life and death with featherfisted Pedraza, who turned his face into a finely ground meat. That same Pedraza was abused by Davis, had his 0 taken away and KOed face first in mid fight.

Davis was only 22 at the time he molested Pedraza and took his heart. That's how future greats look against C fighters.

Keep crying.
            LMAO clueless

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              To do it in that short a time is remarkable. . To be fair he was a mature man with a brilliant amature record. But.. I don't think it can top Esteban DeJesus winning a world title at age 17. He was still a high school student and his class mates attended the fight.
              you mean benitez not dejesus. i would like to mention fidel labarba. he fought mclarnin 3 times in his first 5 fights! he won a title (when there was only one) in his 11th fight, less than a year after turning pro.

Comment

Originally posted by drablj View Post
                you mean benitez not dejesus. i would like to mention fidel labarba. he fought mclarnin 3 times in his first 5 fights! he won a title (when there was only one) in his 11th fight, less than a year after turning pro.
                Oops brain fart. Thanks. I will check Labarba out, don't know him.

Comment

Lomachenko’s resume looks decent right now, but it ain’t gonna look too good in a few years when he retires with a record like something between 19-1 (if he plays it safe) and 22-3 (if he fights guys like Garcia, Lopez, and Davis).

His fan girls can keep pretending he’s a youngster though. Reality is gonna hit them like a brick to the face when he retires in a couple of years with a resume full of names like Ramirez, Tatakhun, Rodriguez, Koasicha, Marriaga, and Crolla.

Even the better names on his resume ain’t that great. Rigondeaux was old and a 122 pounder, Linares always got stopped by anybody with a pulse, Russell Jr. isn’t the second coming of Pernell Whitaker that Loma fans make him out to be so they can elevate him.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    STFU you fuking idiot and hater of great Eastern European champions. Salido is not in Loma's class and you damn well know it. He came in way over weight and fought dirty as hell and got away with it and most viewers still thought Loma won. It was Loma's second pro fight. Loma offered Salido a rematch and Salido turned it down knowing he had no chance. Salido's tainted win is all you Loma haters have got and that's why you keep bringing him up. Loma will be an all time great while Salido will be an all time average.
                    It was not his 2nd pro fight. More like the 8th. Remember he fought 6 times in the wbs. He got paid in those fights. and that is the definition of a professional athlete. You get paid.

Comment

Working...
                    X