Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: No Surprise if Loma Don't Face Me, Goes To 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No surprise if you run to 140 soon

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      No surprise if you run to 140 soon
      Yea right. This is Lomachicken every time Lopez calls him out:

Comment

If I was Loma I would get this fight and destroy that kid. I like tea, but come on, he hasn't fought anyone with a live pulse.

Comment

Teófimo Andrés López Rivera (born 30 July 1997) is a Honduran-American professional boxer in the lightweight division. He competed in the men's lightweight event at the 2016 Summer Olympics, representing Honduras, where he was defeated in the first round by eventual silver medalist Sofiane Oumiha.

Not on LOMA’s Level. Boy gonna go to school and get grade A azz whoopin’
          Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 04-16-2019, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            American fighters beginning to wake up to the fact you dont have to build a resume to build a name. All you have to do is scream and shout, call everybody a ducker and talk **** about the champs and bingo you selling your name off of everybody elses backs.
            Bingo! You don't have to beat the best to be the best anymore! Just cater to your fan base and they will spread the word for you!

Comment

It's these kind of comments that make American Fighters look bad. I like watching Lopez, he's fun and exciting in the ring, but this kind of disrespect is what's wrong with American boxing at the moment. At the moment Lopez hasn't done enough to lace up Lomachenko's gloves never mind fight him.

Comment

He's using Loma's name to build a buzz and it's working on certain people that want to dislike certain fighters. I'm sure if he was offered the fight suddenly it would become about money and he'd price himself out.

The fact he's saying "I want a belt first", "He has to fight me this year" (so a 3 month window) "I'm moving up", like he's dictating to the pound for pound best fighter with zero credible wins shows it's an act if he isn't willing to stick around at 135 next year. We'll see. I hope it happens. I just want to see the fallout and to see who his true fans are once he gets blanked and spends the whole fight trying to load up whilst getting peppered from all angles.

Comment

Lol @ one decent win, no title having Lopez acting like he controls something. Gtfoh. Loma would toy with you.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                    This dude should STFU already. just go beat the guys Loma beat and get inline, you are not special, no one owns you $h1t. Get inline and fight real competition.

This dude is really ignorant. I was at the Linares vs Loma fight, this guy was throwing middle finger at the stage in the beginning of the main event.
                    Lots of vitriol here. Why is it when a real threat comes along to challenge a fanboys favorite Euro-fighter we always hear the same stupid excuses?

-he needs to earn his shot
                    -he hasn’t fought anyone
                    -he should just move up
                    -he’s bluffing, he really don’t wanna fight Loma
                    -he just throwing names out there clout-chasing

U guys r pathetic, and clearly have no faith your fighter. Do u really think we’re blind to the fact that ur scared as sh.t for Loma to fight anyone wit a pulse ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                      Yes, Lopez smart to say what he does, you got to give it to him. But his father sounds ******ed, though, even if he targets dumbass fans of boxing who are Legion.
                      Is it smart? His ego is already through the roof and he hasn't fought anybody yet. Yes, he's moving up at a good pace and yes he looks impressive so far but trashing Lomachenko just makes you look foolish. If Lopez loses before he potentially faces Loma he's going to look pretty stupid isn't he?

Comment

Working...
                      X