Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: No Surprise if Loma Don't Face Me, Goes To 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
    The guy argued with me for like 3 weeks about how a high KO ratio proved the greatness and efficiency of a boxer. He mentioned Povetkin, W. Klitschko, I believe KO Kovalev, Golovkin, and finally Lemieux. You can see the pattern.

I'm not sure if it was him though.
    lolol...trust me..im all too familiar with the type

a few years ago, before canelo and even charlo joined the division, there was a guy on another site who wrote like an 50k word essay on how the MW division was actually underrated and good......most people laughed

the same to claim ward has hometown refs and low blows and elbows and all of that....after saying he wouldn't even show up twice

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Okay, I can respect your comment. I still want to see it though..lol
      Cheers ✌️me too

Comment

You acting like your new to boxing cuz he has talked about fighting Devin, Mikey & commey.
        Son, he barely mentions those guys but is obsessive/compulsive about Loma. Maybe he'll get a top fight sooner by calling the other fighters out as much as he does Loma which is practically daily.

Comment

Aacércate y morderé.
          Que marika! Who says that to another man?
          Bro seriously.... take your meds!

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
            I'm not offended, I just find it funny. Like I said, it tells me you got triggered by something I said.

Obviously, Lopez will have to go do more than just trash talk. I clarified that in my follow up post. I've said it in previous posts.

Incidentally, this has become a pretty hot topic... It's all over Boxing Scene. It's not easily dismissed like you're trying to make it out to be.

Show me one evidence that I'm a Loma hater. Is it because I don't see him like some Christ-like greater than thou figure.

Wait a minute... Are you the same guy that argued with me that Lemieux was a great boxer because of his high KO ratio?

Forgive me if that's wasn't you because that guy was something special. In a bless his little heart kinda way.
            I wouldn't say I got triggered because I don't care enough to, but I did call BS on what you said because fighters getting somewhere simply because they can talk sh@t well just doesn't fly in my book. Teofimo is nowhere near ready and even less deserving of a shot at Loma. Crolla has even beaten way better fighters even though we know Lopez would throttle him. At some point you have to earn something. Talking just doesn't cut it.

And no, I've never called Lemieux a great boxer lol

Remember my screen name next time. I'm out.

Comment

Cut it out, we all including you know Teo wants l0m0.
              No he doesn’t that’s why he’s threatening to vacate and move up.

He hasn’t shown anything in the ring that warrants a fight with the best p4p fighter.

He also continues to fight bums.

He wants Ramirez at 140, a much easier fight. Lopez is all bark no bite and it saddens me as a Central American fighter.

It ain’t just footwork like Lopez claims, that hand speed will F Lopez up.

Comment

• What actually surprises me is your little *****ch assszz thinks you are entitled to a lomachenko fight from doing absolutely jack ****..

it's becoming a trend!!

Comment

Working...
                X