Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: No Surprise if Loma Don't Face Me, Goes To 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
    Its a fact, go watch the fight Loma almost KO Salido in 12th round. it was a dirty fight, lots of punches bellow the belt, salido came in weighting 10 pounds heavier. And it was still split decision win. And Loma got much better beat the man who beat Salido.
    Excuses are for the weak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPK-W40iNNM

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
      No I don't think trash talking should get you a fight.

People like me!! I love see this everytime someone gets triggered.

I never said he deserved the fight. All I said it doesn't appear that this is just a ploy to get his name out there. They're under the same promotional banner. They could do plenty of cross promotional activities to get his name associated with Lomachenko. He seem genuine in his disdain for Lomachenko. If Lomachenko see genuine disdain coming from a potential opponent. You can't just let it keep going. Lomachenko is a professional so I'm sure he doesn't see it like I do or some other fans. However, this won't look good especially if Lopez keeps winning and still can't get a fight with Lomachenko.
      Definition:

People like you = Loma hater who obviously knows little about boxing.

You literally said if Teofimo keeps TALKING, then Loma has to fight him....

Not that he should even win one world title fight or beat anybody of note, but you said.....if he keeps talking lol

Be offended if you want but it's pretty obvious that Loma's success chaps your a55. My question is, why? Other than the fact that he's Caucasian.

Comment

• Originally posted by jypehob View Post
        This guy needs to quit it! He knows he ain't ready for Hi-Tech!! Typical Central American inferiority complex.. lol jkjk
        He's more ready than what l0m0 was for Salido..lol..no jk

Comment

• Originally Posted by Letmaku
          Loma can be the greatest amateur based on record. But as a pro he is satisfied with 3 division belts and will be playing safe in going down to 130 again instead of going up for greatness! He should target future hall of famers at 140 pounds for his legacy. Mikey Garcia or Pacman and be considered bravest in facing Crawford!

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          That was one dumb reply. Congrats
          LMMFAO! He's right you know, truth hurts.

Comment

• Originally posted by MickG View Post
            Lomachenko got a title shot in his 2nd Pro fight because Bob knew he was ready for world title level boxing based on his amateur pedigree (1 defeat in nearly 400 fights). Yes he lost but it was a tight defeat to an experienced brawler. Point to note is that Lomachenko's solitary loss in the amateurs came relatively early in his career too...
            Bob knows that representing Honduras at the Olympics and getting your ass handed to you doesn't quite give you the same usable experience for the pros.
            As I said, I like Lopez as a fighter and I expect him to have a bright and exciting career, just expect his success to come higher up the weights, and at the moment don't think he's good enough to share a ring with Lomachenko.
            I think Bob is doing Lopez a favor by nut arranging this fight. As a person and fighter who relies a lot on confidence, Lopez getting destroyed by Lomachenko at this age and stage of his career could ruin him. Just my 2 cents
            Okay, I can respect your comment. I still want to see it though..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Originally Posted by Letmaku
              Loma can be the greatest amateur based on record. But as a pro he is satisfied with 3 division belts and will be playing safe in going down to 130 again instead of going up for greatness! He should target future hall of famers at 140 pounds for his legacy. Mikey Garcia or Pacman and be considered bravest in facing Crawford!

LMMFAO! He's right you know, truth hurts.
              Coming from a ******ed groupie as yourself, I take it with a grain of salt.

Comment

• Collin is a pvssy or he would fight in Vietnam, Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, Iraq, Bosnia, the list goes on and on. He’s so pathetic sitting on the sidelines just like you! I’d pinch your chicks @ss and you wouldn’t do s#!t about it! It’s liberal pvssies like you who give us endless opportunities to fphuck your wives with impunity! Now that’s not an opinion, that’s a FACT fphucking m@yate! 😂🖕
                Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Its not an opinion its a fact, Collin would fvk that general up & call him the pvssy….LOL
                Last edited by PoserExposer; 04-17-2019, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Definition:

People like you = Loma hater who obviously knows little about boxing.

You literally said if Teofimo keeps TALKING, then Loma has to fight him....

Not that he should even win one world title fight or beat anybody of note, but you said.....if he keeps talking lol

Be offended if you want but it's pretty obvious that Loma's success chaps your a55. My question is, why? Other than the fact that he's Caucasian.
                  I'm not offended, I just find it funny. Like I said, it tells me you got triggered by something I said.

Obviously, Lopez will have to go do more than just trash talk. I clarified that in my follow up post. I've said it in previous posts.

Incidentally, this has become a pretty hot topic... It's all over Boxing Scene. It's not easily dismissed like you're trying to make it out to be.

Show me one evidence that I'm a Loma hater. Is it because I don't see him like some Christ-like greater than thou figure.

Wait a minute... Are you the same guy that argued with me that Lemieux was a great boxer because of his high KO ratio?

Forgive me if that's wasn't you because that guy was something special. In a bless his little heart kinda way.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                    I'm not offended, I just find it funny. Like I said, it tells me you got triggered by something I said.

Obviously, Lopez will have to go do more than just trash talk. I clarified that in my follow up post. I've said it in previous posts.

Incidentally, this has become a pretty hot topic... It's all over Boxing Scene. It's not easily dismissed like you're trying to make it out to be.

Show me one evidence that I'm a Loma hater. Is it because I don't see him like some Christ-like greater than thou figure.

Wait a minute... Are you the same guy that argued with me that Lemieux was a great boxer because of his high KO ratio?

Forgive me if that's wasn't you because that guy was something special. In a bless his little heart kinda way.
                    saying lemiuex is/was a great boxer sounds exactly like something that someone who slobs over loma would say...so even if it wasn't this exact guy...you can bet it was said by someone lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      saying lemiuex is/was a great boxer sounds exactly like something that someone who slobs over loma would say...so even if it wasn't this exact guy...you can bet it was said by someone lol
                      The guy argued with me for like 3 weeks about how a high KO ratio proved the greatness and efficiency of a boxer. He mentioned Povetkin, W. Klitschko, I believe KO Kovalev, Golovkin, and finally Lemieux. You can see the pattern.

I'm not sure if it was him though.

Comment

Working...
                      X