Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: No Surprise if Loma Don't Face Me, Goes To 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy bothers the **** out of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
      How many fighters turned pro in their late 20s... I'll wait ....crickets

Loma fought salido at an older age than mikey & after mikey has won every rd & kd him several times,says it all no
      With a million amateur fights. Now, I guess, is when it doesn't count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        They personally told him he needs three fights. Thats what he was told by Top Rank. Who are they protecting him or Loma?

Who benefits from that scenario Loma? Lopez? Who do you think Top Rank would really want to win at the end of the day? Loma? lol, whenever this fight happens, i can assure that they would prefer the kid with a potential latino following, who speaks english, who would have the Honduran public behind him.

This is why i laugh at anything that thinks or insuniate that Top rank are protecting or would protect Loma from Lopez .
        You prefer Campbell next? Commey isn't available.

Comment

• Said the guy who can't wait to go to 140 asap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            What other fighter that you know has ever ought a guy like Salido in his 2nd pro fight for a world title to compare it to?

We'll wait.......

Crickets.......crickets...
            A better question should be what other fighter ever beat a guy like Salido in their second pro fight?

Lomachenko's people thought he would be that guy because of his stellar amateur record.

Well, Lopez's have the same confidence except he doesn't have an amateur record to come close to Lomachenko's.

Lomachenko was wrong then and Lopez is way more wrong now. The difference is Lomachenko was given a chance then and it gave him accelerated experience in the pro ranks. Maybe, just maybe, Lopez is looking for that same opportunity.
            Last edited by HarvardBlue; 04-16-2019, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Teofimo keeps talking Loma, and Loma keeps talking Geronta Davis, and no one is talking about Berchelt! This is too funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                If this is true, then u maybe one of the few sensible Loma fans who hold fighters they like accountable.

I’ll be screenshoting this post in the event u ever decide to change tune.

It maybe hard to believe, but I’m also a Loma fan. He just becomes irritating when he seemingly has become complacent fighting 100/1 Cans, all while denying us of good fights like Lopez.

I won’t stand for protective hedging any fighter, and won’t tolerate any fighter who’s on a steady diet of Cans, especially one as talented as Loma.
                Great post.
                The bold: Me too!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Great post.
                  The bold: Me too!
                  Same here.

I'm assuming you're a also boxing fan and not just a fan of one fighter.

Comment

• If the kid wants it let him have the damn fight. He knows he's not long for the 135 lb weight class and wants a crack at the best before that opportunity goes away forever.

Promoters should work for the fighters Not the other way around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                      who care what this clown thinks? maybe i should start calling out lomachenko aswell? call him some trash and say hes ducking me cause he wont fight me. just like teofimo ive not fought or beat anyone and just like teofimo if i went to the olympics i'd lose in the first round too.
                      I don't care what you shook boys say, I want to see it. I say l0m0 out points him but I still want to see it. Teo wants it so then I want it too. Give the kid a shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X