Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZN preparing for stock market floatation. Open to a major tech company takeover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    I still believe DAZN is the future. It's a better APP than Showtime, Fox, or HBO ever was.

They've definitely spent that's for sure.

Garcia is PBC not DAZN...man some posters on here are dumber than soggy wood

Who said Garcia wasn’t pbc idiot? What does that have to do with my posts. Hammer and shields are not pbc either. What’s your point? You tried to sound smart but you failed miserably.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Dog eat dog world
      There’s always someone bigger
      Especially when $$$$$$$$ is involved
      Yea but their is something called founders stock, Netflix can buy 65% of the stock but the founders share will still have more power then theirs aka they can own 12% but have 51% vote power.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
        If Netflix buys them for $5B that ain't getting beaten by a big dog that is success and a revolution in boxing that worked.
        I never said they were beaten by any means
        Definitely a success if sold for that kind of price tag

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
          Yea but their is something called founders stock, Netflix can buy 65% of the stock but the founders share will still have more power then theirs aka they can own 12% but have 51% vote power.
          Pretty sure that a big company like Netflix would want some power
          Still I can just imagine how much it would cost them to acquire such an outfit
          Time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            Many high school-dropouts ala the PBC shill gang don’t realize that Sports Betting along with a global market powerhouse like DAZN is going to change the game.

WAR DAZN!
            come on grow some balls say what you really mean so I can ban you for racism.

Comment

[QUOTE=bigjavi973;19660468]come on grow some balls say what you really mean so I can ban you for racism.[/QzUOTE]

That was the one two right there
              Props
              And about time , he’s just a fughin nuisance

Comment

I can't see DAZN being picked up by any american company anytime soon. If anything WarnerMedia will launch some bs streaming service and offer DAZN in it. Netflix, Amazon, or Apple have nothing to gain from a business like this

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  come on grow some balls say what you really mean so I can ban you for racism.
                  Grow some balls? Lol

Aren’t there threads in the lounge about race baiting and IQ’s? If there are statistics for high school dropouts what race is that exclusive to? What are you talking about and what exclusive race is there to PBC? Caleb Plant, Leo Santa Cruz, Figueroa Jr., Kownacki, Abner Mares, Danny Garcia, Jermall Chario, Robert Easter Jr.?

Are you the type that hates GBP without proper contextualization?

“PBC fans” aren’t the same as “PBC Shills.” Shilling has a function, being a fan is simply boxing.

I am pro DAZN. What exclusive race is that?

Lol. “Racism.” This is the problem with people crying race cards.

larryxxx. daneutralBoxingIsGreat
                  Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 04-15-2019, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    Grow some balls? Lol

Aren’t there threads in the lounge about race baiting and IQ’s? If there are statistics for high school dropouts what race is that exclusive to? What are you talking about and what exclusive race is there to PBC? Caleb Plant, Leo Santa Cruz, Figueroa Jr., Kownacki, Abner Mares, Danny Garcia, Jermall Chario, Robert Easter Jr.?

Are you the type that hates GBP without proper contextualization?

“PBC fans” aren’t the same as “PBC Shills.” Shilling has a function, being a fan is simply boxing.

I am pro DAZN. What exclusive race is that?

Lol. “Racism.” This is the problem with people crying race cards.

larryxxx. daneutralBoxingIsGreat
                    and those threads are being taken care of one by one...... again just watch yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      and those threads are being taken care of one by one...... again just watch yourself.
                      Good man. There's no.place for racism in 2019.
                      I take it this applies to racists like Bernard Hopkins Deontay Wilder and more?

Comment

Working...
                      X