Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZN preparing for stock market floatation. Open to a major tech company takeover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
    Some of you just do not understand how big of a bust Dazn has been in america.

It’s bad. Us in worldwide business community, we are laughing at the missteps they have made.

Dazn is a bust and a joke worldwide guys.
    Bust? But they got commercials with Michael Buffer and Tracy Morgan!!

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
      Are you 'on fries' this week or still flipping burgers?

It's over for the old American dinosaurs promoting boxing. It wont happen overnight but next few years you will be glad of Dazn. More and better matches, and no collusion between these old boys rigging **** and condoning ducking.
      I don't know man. I don't really trust Hearn and Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        Many high school-dropouts ala the PBC shill gang don’t realize that Sports Betting along with a global market powerhouse like DAZN is going to change the game.

WAR DAZN!
        They are using a version of Netflix's approach and it will work because no one else is doing it.

$5 billion dollar valuation sounds a little high but I wouldn't be surprised if they get it..

Also wouldn't be shocked if Netflix buys in big time.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
          They are using a version of Netflix's approach and it will work because no one else is doing it.

$5 billion dollar valuation sounds a little high but I wouldn't be surprised if they get it..

Also wouldn't be shocked if Netflix buys in big time.

Dog eat dog world
          There’s always someone bigger
          Especially when $$$$$$$$ is involved

Comment

Many high school-dropouts ala the PBC shill gang don’t realize that Sports Betting along with a global market powerhouse like DAZN is going to change the game.

WAR DAZN!
            I still believe DAZN is the future. It's a better APP than Showtime, Fox, or HBO ever was.

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
            I figured they might be looking to sell themselves after the amount of money they've spent. If Disney bought them, they could get a monopoly.
            They've definitely spent that's for sure.

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            DAZN is going broke, Christina Hammer got beat up last night, Garcia fought like a coward, and you recently got banned Bruva. It’s been some bad luck for you recently. Ice up son. LMAO
            Garcia is PBC not DAZN...man some posters on here are dumber than soggy wood

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Idk if this is good or bad.

I'm not loving the fact they doubled their per month price already. When/If DAZN becomes a more legit player in sports content & acquires a more mainstream sport is the options still gonna be $20/mo or $100/yr or will the price be rising again at that point?

Is that viable to boxing fans if it does? Probably not to alot of fans unless they fully take over boxing by then. Does it make since to w/e mainstream sport(s) they acquire? Maybe but with a lot of sports being free these days & ESPN having a $5/mo option it'll seem like a tough sell.
            It was definitely a BAD look. Going up from $10 to $14.95 SHOULD'VE been what they did, but $10-$20 shows unpredictability and suggests desperation. I've been a DAZN member since the start so my membership will be $10 through 2019. Nonetheless I won't be continuing at $20 once that starts.

Why not $20? Because $20 is as bad or worse than PPV...$240/year...and I normally only get - at most - 2 PPV's/year.

I think DAZN might be in trouble with the $20 hike. Just my 2 cents tho

Comment

WAR DAZN!
              How so sports betting?

Comment

Won’t happen but id LOL if Amazon or Netflix bought them

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                  How so sports betting?
                  Perform group has always been in the online sports betting market.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    Dog eat dog world
                    There’s always someone bigger
                    Especially when $$$$$$$$ is involved
                    If Netflix buys them for $5B that ain't getting beaten by a big dog that is success and a revolution in boxing that worked.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      DAZN main event this past weekend was rigged by someone who has been ducking competition ever since winning his title.

You were saying?
                      Keep on telling yourself that.
                      Enjoy the shows as a boxing fan you should welcome your new overlords.

Comment

Working...
                      X