Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Some Say Women Should Box Naked; Isn't A Clown Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Have you seen Yesica Bopp's ass?
    Nice looking woman but that dumper is a bit flat for my liking

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
      LOL

Every girl ive ever dated or ****** looks 100 times better than shields. Even on my worst days
      Post one pic... shields isn't my type but shes not hideous to the point il laugh at seeing her naked

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Nice looking woman but that dumper is a bit flat for my liking
        Flat?

Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-13-2019, 02:46 PM.

Comment

LOL nobody said this, who really would like to see Charles Martins twin brother naked???

Comment

Shields jealous wanna talk down cause hammer is ***y and good lookin to get sponsorship deals

Comment

God, typical woman, nag nag nag. Can't you promote your fight any other way than just whinging constantly?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Have you guys ever considered that you may be homo***uals?
                I do not think so, it is just that you have awful taste.

Comment

EFF Pandas: I apologize for whatever I said to you, publicly, take me off of the ignore list, but please do not use the word autistic so lightly. TY!

Comment

Womens boxing is super boring now days, while womens MMA is awesome and there actually progressing in there fighting, Holm vs Tate was a great match not a one sided match which is almost always the case in women combat

Holm vs Nunes is gona be great, and I think Holm wins the upset in a back and forth

Comment

If hot women boxed naked, I might actually consider watching. Or at least DVR it.

Comment

Working...
                      X