Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Some Say Women Should Box Naked; Isn't A Clown Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Have you seen Yesica Bopp's ass?
    Now THATS'S a woman right there! She might be the finest girl in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Nice looking woman but that dumper is a bit flat for my liking
      LoL, yeah I knew you wasn't into women if you think she has a flat ass....

Comment

Wierd.. its like they are spinning everything shield says.. trying to turn the people against her.. dang.. wtf is happening.. I just wanna see a good fight.. everything else is irrelevant.. I got nothing bad to say about my American woman.. I just wish she understand that not everyone feels that way about women boxing.. so she shouldn't focus on that mess and just fight.. and Al Haymon needs to get these whack anti American reporters off the grid.. we see what they trying to do.. we are not ******. I'm supporting shield.. win lose or draw.. because she is a American.. just like me! I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HAMMER.. SHES A SOLID CHAMPION.. but I always support my country first.. I can't help it.. im a patriot. Army 11bravo in the building! #War Ready!

Comment

Claressa makes a point. Men are not interested in watching feminine sports. We want to see blood, guts and glory; Coupled with competition and high skill level. If I wanna see a non athletic, bikini wearing, mud wrestling, strip club sports competition among women then I will watch just that.

Comment

I've never seen a naked clown show.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              All man, I can't stop un-seeing that pic now.

Comment

I don't think I want to see bloody bruised up naked women beating each other up. If you want to see attractive big boobed ladies boxing, just watch some foxy boxing on youtube lol

Comment

Sheilds is garbage low life little victim who hasn't much talent Katie Taylor only female boxer outhere worth watching

Comment

This girl is creating false narratives..just like cnn.

I've never ever heard anyone say this...ever

Comment

Everybody : Silence

Shields : ''Why you saying I can't win? Why do you want me to fight naked?''

Comment

Working...
                      X