Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What excuse is there for Commey Refusing to Fight Loma Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind when a boxer is injured/coming back from injury and need proper tune ups to get ready for a bigger fight/name. I prefer they come out and say it than use money as an excuse. You don't want to be coming back from a hand injury and jumping in against Lomachenko or those calibre of boxers.

But after this then yes am expecting him to take the fight, its a bigger money fight for Commey.

Comment

Dude probably wants to make sure he's 100% before his fight with Lomachenko, what's the problem with that? It's not like he's not going to fight him all together.

Comment

He hurt hand. Heard interview with Arum on 3 knockdown rule last night, he has Commey options for two more fights. Asked Dibella if he wanted Teo Lopez first, dibella said no, Commey wants Loma . Will happen later this yr. Should be good

Comment

Commey is no coward. He fought Shafikov in Russia, and didn't duck Easter Jr.

He also has size and power, even if the skill isn't equivalent. He has a chance, even if he's still rated the underdog.

Comment

This is a guy who couldn't even beat/dominate Robert Easter(don't care whether you think he got robbed). Is anyone really that surprised.

Comment

They all can't be like Loma. He even fights when Injured, he doesn't care. Commey better not duck tho, I expect that fight next.

Comment

Commey isn't a real champion, he wants an easy fights.

Comment

I was mad at first too, but he's asking for a fight in June when Lomochenko wouldn't be ready anyways.

They can easily fight in September or October.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Dude probably wants to make sure he's 100% before his fight with Lomachenko, what's the problem with that? It's not like he's not going to fight him all together.
                    Yeah, I'm hoping they fight in the fall. That ill be fine. Don't know who Loma will fight this summer though...

Comment

“It’s Only Money! Give Me 50/50 You Greedy Bastard!”
                      Quit ducking LOMA.

Comment

Working...
                      X