Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields Fights A Bigger Battle Than The One Against Hammer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's only Monday but this is a strong favourite to be worst article of the week, and I'm saying that before seeing what Lyle offers up or having to read another Keith Idec fight report with the paragraphs in reverse order.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      It's only Monday but this is a strong favourite to be worst article of the week, and I'm saying that before seeing what Lyle offers up or having to read another Keith Idec fight report with the paragraphs in reverse order.
      Lol...........

Comment

"... most significant women's boxing match of all time."

Come on.

Comment

Nothing worse than a male feminist. As for Shields, that victim mentality is gonna turn off what few people actually watch women's boxing.

Comment

Ofcourse boxing is not a world for women when they are weaker in every quantifiable aspect. Also aside from that fighting is very much a manly activity that speaks to men in a way that women just can't relate to. I read a book about women in the WW2 red army and their experiences… they were worrying about things like looking their corpses looking ugly after laying dead, longing for things like make-up and meddling with their hair as opposed to the sterile soldier lifestyle that they were now a part of.

I don't think women can relate to things like getting into a fight with another person or a group against another going at it in a big brawl. They can do the activity but i doubt it relates to them on a feminine level as it does to men on a masculine one. I'm not saying it's a good thing to get into fights or be some kind of hooligan but it does illustrate the difference both genders relate to violence. I am 100% convinced that when a woman watches Bruce Lee or Rambo she doesn't experience what a man does - just as i wouldn't if i was a very good looking man compared to a very good looking woman. The physical traits are the same but the feeling of femininity/masculinity isn't there.

The fact that womens sports are often a petty vehicle for feminist agendas and a large chunk of their coverage will only have a detrimental effect on the already low interest. They show no respect to the already established norms but barge in on their high horse and demand that they should be changed into their own fascist social justice ideals. Constantly complaining and feeling envious, hoping for some kind of affirmative action to be put into place to enforce a salary and prestige that they haven't earned naturally.

I urge all men to immediately stop putting in their time and money into womens boxing if they've been doing it up to this point. Feminism defiles everything it touches and your support only enables them.

Comment

she "playing the VICTIM role" another one of those "edomite" sayings.......they are the victims edomite men (american) ediomites are wicked, they love to play the victim
              karma will not let you escape, you will eventually pay for their crimes against humanity....Play the victim (edomites)

Comment

Women have more rights in the western world than the bulk of other countries in the rest of the world yet they are getting the most coverage and support for gender equality, equal pay, equal opportunities, etc. It's totally backwards. Women in Asian, middle Eastern, African and South American countries are being FAR more oppressed and discriminated against than American, Canadian and Western European women. That's just a fact. There are exceptions of course and any legitimate abuse or discrimination should be exposed and dealt with but I think with the advent of the #metoo movement and modern female empowerment, there are women who are taking advantage and just trying to get the most money, power and influence they can regardless of if it's deserved or not. There are more women in power throughout the world than ever before but why is the world getting worse and corruption is increasing? They are just mimicking the worst behavior of men in the work place through greed and selfishness. Most of the feminists you see and hear are middle to upper class white women who, for the most part, don't give a damn about Latino women's problems, Asian women's problems, middle Eastern women's problems, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Mac 91 View Post
                  Ofcourse boxing is not a world for women when they are weaker in every quantifiable aspect. Also aside from that fighting is very much a manly activity that speaks to men in a way that women just can't relate to. I read a book about women in the WW2 red army and their experiences… they were worrying about things like looking their corpses looking ugly after laying dead, longing for things like make-up and meddling with their hair as opposed to the sterile soldier lifestyle that they were now a part of.

I don't think women can relate to things like getting into a fight with another person or a group against another going at it in a big brawl. They can do the activity but i doubt it relates to them on a feminine level as it does to men on a masculine one. I'm not saying it's a good thing to get into fights or be some kind of hooligan but it does illustrate the difference both genders relate to violence. I am 100% convinced that when a woman watches Bruce Lee or Rambo she doesn't experience what a man does - just as i wouldn't if i was a very good looking man compared to a very good looking woman. The physical traits are the same but the feeling of femininity/masculinity isn't there.

The fact that womens sports are often a petty vehicle for feminist agendas and a large chunk of their coverage will only have a detrimental effect on the already low interest. They show no respect to the already established norms but barge in on their high horse and demand that they should be changed into their own fascist social justice ideals. Constantly complaining and feeling envious, hoping for some kind of affirmative action to be put into place to enforce a salary and prestige that they haven't earned naturally.

I urge all men to immediately stop putting in their time and money into womens boxing if they've been doing it up to this point. Feminism defiles everything it touches and your support only enables them.
                  What a load of ignorant bullocks. I agree with you about some of the feminism remarks but to say women shouldn't be competing in combat sports and can't relate to fighting in their lives is BS. I can guarantee there are women out there your size who have had to fight all their lives and would probably beat you down easy. I'm just against constant complaining about lack of rights and opportunities when women have never had it better in the western world. When I hear about legitimately poor women in abusive, oppressive situations in third world countries or countries where there are laws to keep women from succeeding or improving their life condition I am concerned. When I hear complaints from elite female celebrities on tv about gender inequality, if they are just blowing smoke and not willing to actually put their money and influence behind helping women who are actually being taken advantage of, I have a problem.

Comment

Its articles like this that actually damage womens sport. Rather than celebrate it for being a good fight in its own right, people have to use it as an opportunity to spread their agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                      Its articles like this that actually damage womens sport. Rather than celebrate it for being a good fight in its own right, people have to use it as an opportunity to spread their agenda.
                      Why is it you get mad at everyone that does the exact same thing you do? You use every major fight that happens to spread your personal agenda.

Comment

Working...
                      X