Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Spence eventually make adjustments to make the Crawford fight happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Its not though; even you don't really believe that.
    TC and Khan are both WW. If anything Khan has grown into WW and has a very slim size adv over. Crawford.

Neither guy has 5 inch health or 7 inch reach adv. Neither guy started their career at WW and literally said they will end at 160 or 168..while facing a guy who started at 126 and jumped 2 weight classes to 147 at 32 years.

See any of my posts regarding that fight and I hammered it the second it was announced and I hammered SPENCER only. Hes the only one who deserves criticism for fighting a midget while ducking Crawford

So, yes, I expect Crawford and Khan to be more fun and not a freak show XD XD XD

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      TC and Khan are both WW. If anything Khan has grown into WW and has a very slim size adv over. Crawford.

Neither guy has 5 inch health or 7 inch reach adv. Neither guy started their career at WW and literally said they will end at 160 or 168..while facing a guy who started at 126 and jumped 2 weight classes to 147 at 32 years.

See any of my posts regarding that fight and I hammered it the second it was announced and I hammered SPENCER only. Hes the only one who deserves criticism for fighting a midget while ducking Crawford

So, yes, I expect Crawford and Khan to be more fun and not a freak show XD XD XD
      Point to a single credible source anywhere saying that Amir Khan wins the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Point to a single credible source anywhere saying that Amir Khan wins the fight.
        I don't think there any, but there aren't multiple weight classes for Khan to jump through either.

And Crawford is going to actually hurt his same-sized opponent, possibly stop them, and not decision a 2 weight division dwarf

Comment

Working...
        X