Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Spence eventually make adjustments to make the Crawford fight happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Spence carries on collecting the belts then it’s bud that would need to make the extra efforts to get that fight over the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      I dont know why you WOULDNT want the PFP #1 fighter in the world to do well

Anyhow I WONT be buying PPV bc ILL BE AT THE FIGHT!! SO STOKED.

Originally Canelo and Jacobs were considering Barclays/MSG (obviously went LV)...Ca$hnelo was obv option #1

Then Fury and Wilder were gonna do NY. Would've been a boring fight again, BUT HWs are such freaks and Fury is a character...that was option #2

Settling for option #3 TC (#1 PFP) versus anyone..and the fact that its Amir Khan makes it more exciting. Likely going to see a KD or KO

Cant wait !
      Because it's a **** fight that likely ends up +1000 at the sports book, and Bob Arum is trying to sell it for $75 a pop.

Have fun, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Mikey tried getting out of his contract, that won't be the case here. Crawford will just give orders to Arum to make the fight even if he has to fight on FOX or SHO. Crawford has shown his loyalty to TR/Arum, so don't think the two comparisons are nearly the same.
        Mikey refused to extend his deal with Top Rank so Arum simply decided not to book the last fight owed on the deal.

Crawford can have whatever loyalty he wants, Arum's very unlikely to simply follow Crawford's call, especially if Arum is putting up all that guaranteed money. Just saying

Comment

Spence, Crawford and even Thurman. I would pay to see any of these fighters together.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Because it's a **** fight that likely ends up +1000 at the sports book, and Bob Arum is trying to sell it for $75 a pop.

Have fun, lol.
            Its leagues better than Mikey v Spencer and the undercard is good

STOKED

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Mikey refused to extend his deal with Top Rank so Arum simply decided not to book the last fight owed on the deal.

Crawford can have whatever loyalty he wants, Arum's very unlikely to simply follow Crawford's call, especially if Arum is putting up all that guaranteed money. Just saying
              Possibly, but we shall see. The problem is Crawford can't even just go up to 154 and get the big fights since those fighters are with Haymon as well. I guess eventually Adames could be an option but I just see both Spence/Crawford pushing for the fight and it taking place one way or another.

Comment

spence crawford 2019 = a must!

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  spence crawford 2019 = a must!
                  I say early 2020 it is a must. Because they both may just fight one more time this year and for Spence, it will be Porter in September and then Crawford likely around that time or in October. Then early 2020 make it happen! Spence/Porter from all reports is happening next so the Crawford fight happens at the earliest after that.

Spence vs Porter in September
                  Crawford vs Besputin in October

Then these two top P4P fighters battle it out in a "legacy defining fight" around March-April of 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    I say early 2020 it is a must. Because they both may just fight one more time this year and for Spence, it will be Porter in September and then Crawford likely around that time or in October. Then early 2020 make it happen! Spence/Porter from all reports is happening next so the Crawford fight happens at the earliest after that.

Spence vs Porter in September
                    Crawford vs Besputin in October

Then these two top P4P fighters battle it out in a "legacy defining fight" around March-April of 2020.
                    crawford spence 2020 = a must!

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                      Its leagues better than Mikey v Spencer and the undercard is good

STOKED
                      Its not though; even you don't really believe that.

Comment

Working...
                      X