Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: My Matchmakers Don't Want Shakur Stevenson To Fight Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
    Stevenson lost my respect after he and another pro fighter beat up on those people in the parking garage that was pure thug **** two pro fighters beating a guy and a couple girls up he’s lucky the guy didn’t have a gun because they kept hitting him after he was down and kicked him.If he had a gun to defend himself you would have had two dead punks and a liberal media and city trying to lock him up.I hope Diaz knocks his punk thug ass out.
    I can’t believe the other guy is a bro boxer ? He had a free shot on the chick and caught her beautifully and she just rubbed her cheek passively like the wind blew her hair on her face. The guy can’t punch for ****( both of them in fact) he gets knocked out the minute he faces a man

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Your "Matchmakers" also didn't want Crawford to fight Spence
      Yet Crawford calls for the fight while Errald talks about street sides :?

How can anyone be so dumb that they believe lil Errald isnt afraid of Terrence?

Spencer fumbled on ESPN interview and fumbled when talking about street crosswalks and how dangerous they are...dude cant even get a fight on his OWN SIDE OF STREET (Thurman, porter, Danny, manny) but he still DONT want that Bud SMOKE.

TC #1 EASY WORK

BOYYYYY

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
        Stevenson lost my respect after he and another pro fighter beat up on those people in the parking garage that was pure thug **** two pro fighters beating a guy and a couple girls up he’s lucky the guy didn’t have a gun because they kept hitting him after he was down and kicked him.If he had a gun to defend himself you would have had two dead punks and a liberal media and city trying to lock him up.I hope Diaz knocks his punk thug ass out.
        First I've heard of this..what happened?

There is no "liberal" media. It is redneck mafia media. If it were liberal media the media could say what they want. Trump and his clown brigade have LITERALLY banned news outlets from attending WH briefings...Trump might be 1st president to not do his own WH briefinings...doesnt take questions, etc.

That isnt "liberal" at all. That's monarchy
        Last edited by Bjl12; 04-05-2019, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          I can’t believe the other guy is a bro boxer ? He had a free shot on the chick and caught her beautifully and she just rubbed her cheek passively like the wind blew her hair on her face. The guy can’t punch for ****( both of them in fact) he gets knocked out the minute he faces a man
          The other girl jacked him up against the wall. She didn't wait for his punk ass, kneed him and looked ready to choke him out, but Shakur took him by the hand and saved him.

Comment

This little daisy-puller is gonna get his lights knocked out sooner than later, so the matchmaking really won't matter down the line.

He's too much of a follower to be anything great in this sport. I wanna blame it on his age, but fuck this clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              you obviously havnt seen it yet its hilarious (david something)get ktfo by a guy who literally showed up in the ring in a white tux looking like he just got off work as a waiter & he still khtfo in like 2 rds.

Someones bound to repost it. He had gotten ktfo right before this incident,so he was CLEARLY taking it out on women he wishes would join him & shakur in a 2 male threesome. Shakur looks hella gay & grabbed his arm like a woman taking her man outta trouble. Just sayin
              Last edited by kushking; 04-05-2019, 08:48 AM.

Comment

This fight is bang on perfect top rank matchmaking . Do the research . And I agree Shakur has changed in my eyes since the video . He’s not the mini nice Andre ward esque kid ( personality wise ) he was leading on . Between this and some social media drama I feel he has shown more of his true colours . That being said in the heat of moment I think Shakur was trying to hit the guy behind the girl but a pro fighter should be able to judge better than that so iam still shaking my head and by no means defending the kid . But if you choose to look at it from shakurs point of view he may have accidentally hit that woman and he did pull Grayson off the downed guy ( which doesn’t justify him hitting his man down ). Either way at 21 being in the spotlight these kids don’t have a chance to live much or grow up properly . He is just a kid . I say let the law take its course and if he gets thru this and changes reserve further complete railroading on the kid. If he doesn’t change or one more incident of any sorts happen lamb badge this kid . Either way this video was disgusting . And shaker should be ashamed to the point he changes and reevaluates what kind of man he wants to be . There is still time for the young man . Let’s hope he has the right people surrounding him family wise and tell him how it is , that this is unacceptable for any man yet alone a pro fighter who doesn’t live in the shadows

Comment

Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
                  This fight is bang on perfect top rank matchmaking . Do the research . And I agree Shakur has changed in my eyes since the video . He’s not the mini nice Andre ward esque kid ( personality wise ) he was leading on . Between this and some social media drama I feel he has shown more of his true colours . That being said in the heat of moment I think Shakur was trying to hit the guy behind the girl but a pro fighter should be able to judge better than that so iam still shaking my head and by no means defending the kid . But if you choose to look at it from shakurs point of view he may have accidentally hit that woman and he did pull Grayson off the downed guy ( which doesn’t justify him hitting his man down ). Either way at 21 being in the spotlight these kids don’t have a chance to live much or grow up properly . He is just a kid . I say let the law take its course and if he gets thru this and changes reserve further complete railroading on the kid. If he doesn’t change or one more incident of any sorts happen lamb badge this kid . Either way this video was disgusting . And shaker should be ashamed to the point he changes and reevaluates what kind of man he wants to be . There is still time for the young man . Let’s hope he has the right people surrounding him family wise and tell him how it is , that this is unacceptable for any man yet alone a pro fighter who doesn’t live in the shadows
                  you need to rewatch the video again a few times..Shakur intentionally on several occasions attacked women but yes the other fighter did even worse. But shakur went after the girl who wasn't doing anything ffs & he couldn't even hurt her because of his terrible street fighting technique. When he goes to man prison he gets to play the woman this time & his skills are garbage & weak if that fights any indication

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    you obviously havnt seen it yet its hilarious (david something)get ktfo by a guy who literally showed up in the ring in a white tux looking like he just got off work as a waiter & he still khtfo in like 2 rds.

Someones bound to repost it. He had gotten ktfo right before this incident,so he was CLEARLY taking it out on women he wishes would join him & shakur in a 2 male threesome. Shakur looks hella gay & grabbed his arm like a woman taking her man outta trouble. Just sayin
                    Lol.... what’s his name let me check it out

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScene
                      "...We went and talked to his manager, a good friend of ours, James Prince."
                      I had no idea he was managed by J. Prince. That explains a lot. He needs to get out of that situation ASAP

Comment

Working...
                      X