Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: My Matchmakers Don't Want Shakur Stevenson To Fight Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What next??? This emotional girl gonna bite his opponent when losing??? Got turned down by a chick and then went PSYCHO...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Some ppl are giving him a pass??? Saying he was in the heat of the moment??? How does a TRAINED boxer get a "heat of the moment" hitting girls???? And tee'ing off on a guy who is CLEARLY down?

I dont get it???
      The LDBC are better. You should hear them excuse it.

They like ''so what...you in dis thang mayne!!''

Comment

How do you get in the heat of the moment punching girls with your homie????
        I mean i could see him getting into a fight in the heat of the moment. No hitting a woman, that's never OK.

Comment

for those defending stevenson, they have to face FACT that he hits like a 7 year old. she went out for a burger afterwards.

Comment

This is the best fight on the whole card. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Hope pitufo Diaz beats the **** outta this kid

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                I mean i could see him getting into a fight in the heat of the moment. No hitting a woman, that's never OK.
                I guess they were WHOOPING his ass so he went all SURVIVAL mode heat of the moment??.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                  Hope pitufo Diaz beats the **** outta this kid
                  Keep dreaming. Diaz will get knocked out.

Comment

Some ppl are giving him a pass??? Saying he was in the heat of the moment??? How does a TRAINED boxer get a "heat of the moment" hitting girls???? And tee'ing off on a guy who is CLEARLY down?

I dont get it???
                    there are some things you can attribute to being young and stupid, a pro boxer punching a female isn't one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      Keep dreaming. Diaz will get knocked out.
                      Keep dreaming Shakur ain't knocking out no body, in fact Diaz gonna beat him real bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X