Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Everything Fury Gained, He'll Lose it By Facing Schwarz!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
    WILDER will always be out boxed but he has that split second goodnight punch that made FURY run faster than Usian Bolt away from rematch contract.
    Nah, Wilder ran faster than Fury when AJ came knocking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      You got me on ignore because I revealed the name oldSkoolg was given to you in high school because of your ability to have 4 ball bags in your mouth at one go. You are such a weasel. Someone hurts your feelings so you put them on ignore so you don’t cry
      Hahahahahahahaha

Legend.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Yes, cheater Fury has become totally irrelevant since his last fight against Wilder where he suffered brain damage. It’s now all about the two most exciting clean fighters Wilder and Joshua. No one cares about Fury that’s why he’s fighting at the Thomas and Mack.
        Oh AJ is a clean fighter now? Because you were calling him a drug cheat not that long ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
          WILDER can fight at LHW because he comes in so light. The weight doesn't lie. He has been 208lbs recently at fight time. Stay focused!
          Do you know what the weight limit for LHW is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            Lol you have used the exact same formatted joke 3 times now. I hope it’s serving it’s purpose?
            It is serving a purpose, it is spotlighting the fact that a good amount of UK fans on this site seem to have issues with Wilder that are bigoted in nature.

Anytime this website publishes Wilder's name, it's the same BS over and over again there is a subsection of UK fans that clearly are not fond of Americans that are black, and confident.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Lmaoooo and who is Fury’s best win? An old Klitschko? He had to cheat just to beat Christian Hammer who still is angry that Fury record has not been changed for cheating. Who is Fury best win after Klitschko? Cruiserweight Steve Cunningham who dropped him lol? Stop acting like Fury resume is good because it’s not. Without the klitschcko fight Wilder has the better resume. Only uk fanboys rate punching bag Chisora
              The win over Wlad is better than Wilder's resume x20.

You really need to come to grips with reality, man. This is just too ****** for words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                No comprehension issues and I'm no fan ya moron. Saying Schwartz, who has done NOTHING yet would be a top win for Wilder is like saying that Donald ***** Jr. is a bad president. You're a hating fkn moron. Now I know why I had you blocked already.

Go back and read. Your reading comprehension is shlt. He never mentioned Stiverne or Ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  Oh AJ is a clean fighter now? Because you were calling him a drug cheat not that long ago.
                  I changed my mind now what are you going to do about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    The win over Wlad is better than Wilder's resume x20.

You really need to come to grips with reality, man. This is just too ****** for words.
                    You forgot to add “in my opinion” after your first sentence. Fury has one good win on his resume. Congratulations to the cheater

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      That's a question for Fury. Maybe because he was scared that the next time he gets knocked down that he may not be able to get up?

And at one point Fury said a rematch was being negotiated but then turns around and makes a deal with Top Rank in secret? Why would he be willing to do that if he had INTENDED on the rematch next?

He wouldn't. Period.

Fury Is doing the smart thing and I have no problem with it but just don't act like he's not the reason that the rematch isn't happening.

GGG and Canelo rematched because they BOTH wanted it. End of story.
                      If Fury was scared, why the hell would he fight Wilder at only 50%?

The dude came from being obese and doing drugs for 3 years. Yet he went in there with Wilder after looking like shlt against a couple of pasties but still beat your so called champ only to be ripped off of the decision. Had Fury been given the decision, the rematch would have happened next per the contract.

If you want to blame anyone, blame Haymon, Finkle and the crooked judges for this mess.

Comment

Working...
                      X