Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Video: Malignaggi, Artem Lobov - Erupts in Heated Scuffle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Video: Malignaggi, Artem Lobov - Erupts in Heated Scuffle

Quite possibly the hardest slap ever!!!!

Really though? This is what it has come down to for the BKB?

Lol I hate those punk mma clowns. Most of them would get the crap beat out of them by a boxer or kick boxer. Paulie 2-0 vs Mctapout and his son

MMA fans favorite words
    “In a real street fight” lol
    Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 04-02-2019, 01:44 PM.

Comment

That’s pretty Gangsta!!!

I say Paulie should leave PBC and join DAZN commentary for $500 million 40 year deal.

Comment

Yuuup Paulie is that dude. I want to see him land on somevody bare fisted.

Comment

He checked him.

Comment

I dont even know if I would consider that a slap. Softest open hand touch on a face I've ever seen. lol Neither guy was going to do shyt with all those people around but who the phuk is that guy and what was the beef about?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              I dont even know if I would consider that a slap. Softest open hand touch on a face I've ever seen. lol Neither guy was going to do shyt with all those people around but who the phuk is that guy and what was the beef about?
              Conor's friend and part of his team for years. Paulie is probably trying to draw up some interest for this fight but that Artem dude continues getting slapped. If you recall, when Conor threw that dolly on the bus, it was in response to Khabib slapping Artem lol.

He's a very very very mediocre ex-UFC fighter who is going to get destroyed in this fight.

Comment

I wonder what he said to Paulie.

Comment

Forgive him Artem for Paulie not know of the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Conor's friend and part of his team for years. Paulie is probably trying to draw up some interest for this fight but that Artem dude continues getting slapped. If you recall, when Conor threw that dolly on the bus, it was in response to Khabib slapping Artem lol.

He's a very very very mediocre ex-UFC fighter who is going to get destroyed in this fight.
                    Ok thanks. So this is all about the McGregor beef and this is one of his lackey's

Comment

Working...
                    X