Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Video: Malignaggi, Artem Lobov - Erupts in Heated Scuffle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg House View Post
    We all know what he is trying to do here

that maywaether sharapova gif is awkward af.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      How is that a cheapshot when they were face to face? Paulie slapped em up straight up like a hoe and Artem didnt do sht about it.
      They weren't squared up to fight. How many people could you smack if they weren't expecting it, and other people would be around to break it up in a second? That's cheap. If Paulie had and real balls he would have squared up and gave Artem the chance to do the same. I'm not even pro MMA, but in this case I know Artem would make Paulie cry or kill him with his bare hands.

Comment

paulie done lost his mind. i like him, but he's gonna get banged up badly.

Comment

That's definitely Rumble Johnson. Rumble is a physical beast.
          Rumble was an entertaining fighter, very explosive. He seems to be happy in retirement, sure is eating well!

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
            paulie done lost his mind. i like him, but he's gonna get banged up badly.
            By Artem? No chance, not unless it is a MMA match.

I don't know who he's fighting on Saturday, but solid chance he loses lol.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Photos/Video: Malignaggi, Artem Lobov - Erupts in Heated Scuffle

Malignaggi, Lobov Press Conference Photos Gallery - Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship (BKFC) hosted a media event in New York Tuesday as recent BKFC signee and former two-division boxing champion Paulie Malignaggi and former UFC standout and Conor McGregor stablemate Artem Lobov had a heated exchange and had to be separated in anticipation of a possible showdown between the two later this year. (photos by Wojtek Kubik)
              [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

lmao! paulie was so shooked after that slap that he swung twice and missed. dude swung from like 10 feet away lol.

Comment

Did Paulie jeopardize his commentator’s carrer? Maybe he’s trying to make a buck in the mma or something

Comment

This is great lol. Its gonna be a hotttt summer boys!

Comment

Lol yes what a gangster Paulie is..

Throws a soft love tap and gets separated by security straight away

That's some ***** ****

Comment

Working...
                      X