Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Video: Malignaggi, Artem Lobov - Erupts in Heated Scuffle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    How is that a cheapshot when they were face to face? Paulie slapped em up straight up like a hoe and Artem didnt do sht about it.
    Malinaggi received nice hard leg kick in his left part of abdomen from Lobov.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I doubt it'd happen in this BK league. If Paulie does parlay a Artem fight into a McConor fight. I'd expect it to be in the boxing ring.
      Even in the boxing ring... Paulie is a small fish compared to Connor. Con or wont come to boxing to fight Paulie. He would come for a huge payday again and Paulie doesnt give you that.

Paulie's dream will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        Even in the boxing ring... Paulie is a small fish compared to Connor. Con or wont come to boxing to fight Paulie. He would come for a huge payday again and Paulie doesnt give you that.

Paulie's dream will never happen.
        The paydays go where McConor goes. A boxing PPV with McConor headlining vs Paulie is doing 1.5M to 2M buys for sure. Maybe more. McConor is mainstream as f#ck & it'd bring in boxing fans & MMA fans.

Idk if I'd be so fast to sh^t on Paulie's dreams. I wouldn't say its definitely going to happen. I wouldn't even say its more likely than not to happen. But I think if a Paulie f#cks up Artem's day enough he stands maybe a 20% chance of finding himself in some form of combat vs McConor.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          are those diego and ronaldo in your avi?
          Yes. I love that pic.

Comment

A lil sissy ''slap'' and a quick retreat hardly qualifies for a scuffle

Comment

The paydays go where McConor goes. A boxing PPV with McConor headlining vs Paulie is doing 1.5M to 2M buys for sure. Maybe more. McConor is mainstream as f#ck & it'd bring in boxing fans & MMA fans.

Idk if I'd be so fast to sh^t on Paulie's dreams. I wouldn't say its definitely going to happen. I wouldn't even say its more likely than not to happen. But I think if a Paulie f#cks up Artem's day enough he stands maybe a 20% chance of finding himself in some form of combat vs McConor.
              If they ''fight'', you know they're going to hug it out immediately after.

Bygones and sheeeeeit
              Just promoting a fight and sheeeeeit

smdh

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                If they ''fight'', you know they're going to hug it out immediately after.

Bygones and sheeeeeit
                Just promoting a fight and sheeeeeit

smdh
                Don't hate the player hate the game.

Comment

Don't hate the player hate the game.
                  Can I hate the fake hate ?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Forgive him Artem for Paulie not know of the GOAT.
                    A LOT if ppl on here dont know of the living legend Goatem Lobov!

Comment

What they didn't tell us is that Paulie had to go to the hospital for reconstructive surgery on his hand after shattering it on the diamond chin of Goatem.

Comment

Working...
                      X