Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Video: Malignaggi, Artem Lobov - Erupts in Heated Scuffle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the point.

Comment

This guy looks to big for Paulie

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        By Artem? No chance, not unless it is a MMA match.

I don't know who he's fighting on Saturday, but solid chance he loses lol.
        no. paulie would only win in boxing. he'd lose in mma, wrestling, karate, judo, arm-wrestling, and in a street fight. they weren't in a boxing ring. that dude would whip paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
          They weren't squared up to fight. How many people could you smack if they weren't expecting it, and other people would be around to break it up in a second? That's cheap. If Paulie had and real balls he would have squared up and gave Artem the chance to do the same. I'm not even pro MMA, but in this case I know Artem would make Paulie cry or kill him with his bare hands.
          that is exactly right. paul pulled a punk move there.

Comment

Paulie was in a heated scuffle... no way. But not a fan of him the boxer. Love The guy as a commentator. He calls fights amazing. To see his crazy ass in a bare knuckle fight.... I'm interested show what your hood is made of.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Honestly its not a bad strategy for a huge payday.

An altercation between Khabib & his people with Artem got McConor going into the lions den vs Khabib. So its not a farfetched theory that should Paulie f#ck up Artem's day McConor will come out to play with Paulie too.
              There is NO way Conor goes to fight Paulie in a bare knuckle fight. Conor is a superstar and can make.millions coming back.to the UFC. Hell, even him fightimg another pro fighter he would make millions. Fighting Paulie in that cheap bareknuckle bs will never happen. Paulie isn't worth the time

Comment

Damn Paulie is going to get beat down it's going to be hilarious this is one fight I can't miss

Comment

Paulie is just getting started. That other dudes not done getting slapped, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    That's definitely Rumble Johnson. Rumble is a physical beast.
                    are those diego and ronaldo in your avi?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      There is NO way Conor goes to fight Paulie in a bare knuckle fight. Conor is a superstar and can make.millions coming back.to the UFC. Hell, even him fightimg another pro fighter he would make millions. Fighting Paulie in that cheap bareknuckle bs will never happen. Paulie isn't worth the time
                      I doubt it'd happen in this BK league. If Paulie does parlay a Artem fight into a McConor fight. I'd expect it to be in the boxing ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X