No announcement yet.

What Valero would have done to Maidana at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Maidana was really overrated. People seem to forget he struggled against SotoKaras, was straight clowned by Alexander. Beating Broner just bedazzled everyone it seems.
    And won 5 rounds off Floyd with pillow gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      What about when he nearly took Antillon’s head off with a swift, counter right hook?

Valero had skills
      People kept on downgrading him that he fought 'bums' that he never fought elite opponents but he was never given a chance that's just it. Whether bum or not, you don't just KO anybody like what Valero did. Not even our elites today. That's why my best gage for him was when he sparred Morales, who was not far past his prime while Valero was still very 'green' during that time.

A very far past prime Morales gave Maidana all he can handle btw.

Comment

Maidana wins in a war imo

Comment

Valero beats him easily. If he was still around i think hed be p4p number 1 now. Unbelievable talent.

Comment

Valero almost has some Bruce Lee status going on where its mainly all he said, she said. "Did you hear the gym stories doe'' yeah and I also heard DeGales, Anthony Fowlers and many others. Sparring means nothing.

Maidana would of absolutely flattened Valero at 140.
            Valero had maybe 1 fight there vs DeMarco who he went life and death with.

Comment

Just another Barroso.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Valero almost has some Bruce Lee status going on where its mainly all he said, she said. "Did you hear the gym stories doe'' yeah and I also heard DeGales, Anthony Fowlers and many others. Sparring means nothing.

Maidana would of absolutely flattened Valero at 140.
                Valero had maybe 1 fight there vs DeMarco who he went life and death with.
                With this I agree.

Comment

Valero was a beast and that fight would have been 50/50 IMO I lean towards Valero tho because he of his speed compared to Maidana

Comment

Working...
                  X