Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it be bigger if the Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk fight happens in the US?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    He's too embarrassed to answer it doe.
    No it's not a PPV fight.
    Showtime is losing money to please Wilder,
    and spite Hearn/DAZN.
    So stupid.
    They're too emotional to be in any kind of business.
    i dont have to answer it...it was a stupid and pointless question...we all know its not ppv....so why would i answer a pointless question we all know is obvious

it doesnt matter either...wilder WILL NOT be making just 2 million dollars for this fight.....but some of you cant come to grips with that....youre supporting and backing up a guy who literally just said wilder will only be making 2 mil yet here you are conflicting it by saying "showtime will lose money to spite".....so youre basically cohorting with someone you completely disagree with...LOL....thats how sad you AJ fans are

yeah showtime is real dumb...theyve just shattered ppv and money records with fights theyve done ...meanwhile DAZN has how many subscribers?!?!? LOL

Comment

Bigger for me in the US, as it would happen in the evening when I could put the kids to bed and sit back with some beers and enjoy it. I don’t honestly care where it makes the most money

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
        Just because DAZN can make that kind of money doesn't mean anyone can do the same. Stupid clown.
        Very true. DAZN is not even doing PPV.
        So they basically have different business model.
        It's a stupid question.
        It's like assuming you give the same amount of investment to
        two ent1t1es and you'll get exactly the same profit.
        The other entity may even incur loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          heres eddie hearn " 12.5 flat"

heres DAZN "eddie you stay out of this...deontay heres 40 mil"

LOLOLOL...wilder needed finkel to step in for him? how about when AJ went silent for a good month after eddie told him to stop talking? how about when hearn had to call the british boxing board to make sure wilder couldnt enter the ring after one of AJs fights? LOL

STFU u clown..u are a pathetic cuck
          When did Skipper tell Hearn to stay out of it? Oh no, wait, you made that up in your head alongside the many other things you made up in your head.

You can't dispute that 12.5 flat was twice the money Wilder ever earned. Therefore you have no argument here.

Yeah, Wilder did need Finkle to step in for him after stuttering. Haha. Wilder had no answer for why he ducked the money. He needed Finkle to form an equally stupid excuse.

Show me where Eddie told AJ to shut up for a month? Oh no, wait, that's another thing you made up in your head. So many lies and nothing to back it up with. Not surprising though considering who i'm dealing with. You're as delusional and cowardly as Deontay.

AJ wasn't about to let Wilder continue building a name for himself while he didn't have a signed contract by letting him into the ring. Wilder has just proven he was using his name to build himself up. How about those facts?

You're the cuck on the losing side defending an absolute coward with nothing but lies and delusion. You can't get any bigger of a cuck than you and Deontay. You're the saddest fan club there's ever been. And there's been some right stinkers.

So long loser. Now get back to defending the coward the way you always do non stop like a maniac on heat. We've got all the facts and the truth on our side. You've got nothing but lies, contradictions, hypocrisy, delusion and cowardice. Embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            When did Skipper tell Hearn to stay out of it? Oh no, wait, you made that up in your head alongside the many other things you made up in your head.

You can't dispute that 12.5 flat was twice the money Wilder ever earned. Therefore you have no argument here.

Yeah, Wilder did need Finkle to step in for him after stuttering. Haha. Wilder had no answer for why he ducked the money. He needed Finkle to form an equally stupid excuse.

Show me where Eddie told AJ to shut up for a month? Oh no, wait, that's another thing you made up in your head. So many lies and nothing to back it up with. Not surprising though considering who i'm dealing with. You're as delusional and cowardly as Deontay.

AJ wasn't about to let Wilder continue building a name for himself while he didn't have a signed contract by letting him into the ring. Wilder has just proven he was using his name to build himself up. How about those facts?

You're the cuck on the losing side defending an absolute coward with nothing but lies and delusion. You can't get any bigger of a cuck than you and Deontay. You're the saddest fan club there's ever been. And there's been some right stinkers.

So long loser. Now get back to defending the coward the way you always do non stop like a maniac on heat. We've got all the facts and the truth on our side. You've got nothing but lies, contradictions, hypocrisy, delusion and cowardice. Embarrassing.
            lol....skipper didnt literally tell hearn to stay out of it...or then again maybe he did...all i know is it was CONFIRMED that hearn was not present when skipper met with wilder and his people!!!! and that deal centered around a fight with HEARNS TOP PRIZE!!!!

FACTSSSSSSSSSSSSS

you have no facts...logic and common sense is never in the favor of AJs fanboys

here you are saying that "12.5 is more than wilder ever made"...yet you cant come to grips and admit it was a terrible deal for wilder.....and that was proven when skipper offered wilder a deal that was worth almost 4x that!!!!

thats logic and common sense...but you cant admit it! hearn is a joke and always will be.....without AJ hes basically a nobody in the sport!!! just like you are in life....

Comment

listen to the AJ fanboys

12.5 is still way more than wilder ever made!

wilder is dumb for turning down the 40 mil!

you guys actually tried to convince us he was dumb to turn down the 12.5 mil even though he actually accepted it! you guys actually still believe wilder turned that down!!!

Comment

lol....skipper didnt literally tell hearn to stay out of it...or then again maybe he did...all i know is it was CONFIRMED that hearn was not present when skipper met with wilder and his people!!!! and that deal centered around a fight with HEARNS TOP PRIZE!!!!

FACTSSSSSSSSSSSSS

you have no facts...logic and common sense is never in the favor of AJs fanboys

here you are saying that "12.5 is more than wilder ever made"...yet you cant come to grips and admit it was a terrible deal for wilder.....and that was proven when skipper offered wilder a deal that was worth almost 4x that!!!!

thats logic and common sense...but you cant admit it! hearn is a joke and always will be.....without AJ hes basically a nobody in the sport!!! just like you are in life....
                We know Hearn was not present you fool. The coward refused to meet up and negotiate a fight otherwise. Hearn did that to remove another roadblock. But as we've found out, Wilder had many more excuses to why he isn't fighting. It's because he never wanted it. He's just using AJ's name to build his name.

I was making a point on your claim that Skipper told Hearn to stand aside. You have no evidence for this other than to try and downplay Hearn like so many Americans do with playing games of ego. I never disputed Hearn not being in the meeting. God you people are beyond help at this point.

Tell me what i said that wasn't a fact? That's more than logic and common sense. But it is funny you saying this considering you lack all 3.

Skipper offering way beyond what Wilder generates doesn't mean 12.5 was a bad offer. If it was a bad offer, tell me why Mr super star hasn't made close to that amount before? Were all the fights that Deontay has had been about constant bad offers because he earned much less in all his fights?

Hearn is the best promoter in the game. He'll be around for a very long time. So your bitterness will continue. Hearn also has many other fighters on his books. AJ isn't the only one. He's his biggest asset, yeah. But he won't be nothing without him. You're just going to have to deal with it and continue being beyond delusional and creating bull**** in your head to make yourself feel better. Because the truth is just too much for you to handle. That's because you're a b1tch.

You can't give a reasonable answer to any of my questions. Because no reasonable answer exists. Now that is a fact. Deal with it.

Comment

listen to the AJ fanboys

12.5 is still way more than wilder ever made!

wilder is dumb for turning down the 40 mil!

you guys actually tried to convince us he was dumb to turn down the 12.5 mil even though he actually accepted it! you guys actually still believe wilder turned that down!!!
                  When a fighter can't sell tickets and doesn't generate much money, yes, turning down by far his biggest payday of 12.5 Mill was dumb.

Wilder turning down a 100 Mill contract for the AJ fights was beyond dumb. But it truly shows the level of cowardice we're dealing with in Wilder.

Wilder is dumb, so are his equally stupid fans. The saddest fan base in history. It's not a case of the ship is sinking, the ship sank a very long time ago. To pretend otherwise shows how deranged you lot really are.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    We know Hearn was not present you fool. The coward refused to meet up and negotiate a fight otherwise. Hearn did that to remove another roadblock. But as we've found out, Wilder had many more excuses to why he isn't fighting. It's because he never wanted it. He's just using AJ's name to build his name.

I was making a point on your claim that Skipper told Hearn to stand aside. You have no evidence for this other than to try and downplay Hearn like so many Americans do with playing games of ego. I never disputed Hearn not being in the meeting. God you people are beyond help at this point.

Tell me what i said that wasn't a fact? That's more than logic and common sense. But it is funny you saying this considering you lack all 3.

Skipper offering way beyond what Wilder generates doesn't mean 12.5 was a bad offer. If it was a bad offer, tell me why Mr super star hasn't made close to that amount before? Were all the fights that Deontay has had been about constant bad offers because he earned much less in all his fights?

Hearn is the best promoter in the game. He'll be around for a very long time. So your bitterness will continue. Hearn also has many other fighters on his books. AJ isn't the only one. He's his biggest asset, yeah. But he won't be nothing without him. You're just going to have to deal with it and continue being beyond delusional and creating bull**** in your head to make yourself feel better. Because the truth is just too much for you to handle. That's because you're a b1tch.

You can't give a reasonable answer to any of my questions. Because no reasonable answer exists. Now that is a fact. Deal with it.
                    i have plenty of answers.....but talking to someone who will distort blatant facts is pointless

you guys are completely delusional...you are the same people that told us wilder turned down the 12.5 and he was dumb for doing so........even though he actually did accept it.....but you guys told us he was dumb....and AJs own people have proven that to be wrong as he was offered almost 4x that mere months later

so its pointless talking to idiots like you.....i already had to shut down kafod in another thread...he couldnt seem to grasp that the proposed 40 mil for wilder is actually a percentage of something......he came in trying to sound smart and he got exposed as a complete idiot....but youve down that yourself many times here too....

you are a waste...of time..."12.5 more than wilder ever made doe"...keep running around like a parrot telling everyone that....better yet join the rest of the idiots "wilder only making 2 mil for brezeale doe"...LOLZ

Comment

i dont have to answer it...it was a stupid and pointless question...we all know its not ppv....so why would i answer a pointless question we all know is obvious

it doesnt matter either...wilder WILL NOT be making just 2 million dollars for this fight.....but some of you cant come to grips with that....youre supporting and backing up a guy who literally just said wilder will only be making 2 mil yet here you are conflicting it by saying "showtime will lose money to spite".....so youre basically cohorting with someone you completely disagree with...LOL....thats how sad you AJ fans are

yeah showtime is real dumb...theyve just shattered ppv and money records with fights theyve done ...meanwhile DAZN has how many subscribers?!?!? LOL
                      Showtime are massively overpaying Wilder to spite Hearn and DAZN. It's true. It's bad business because They're losing Millions on the donkey.

Who cares if Showtime have had big PPV success in the past. What does it have to do with them losing Millions on Wilder? Absolutely nothing. You do bring up so many pointless things to try and form an argument. It's hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X