No announcement yet.

Video: Jenny Ravalo caught lapdancing/dryhumping Pulevs teammember after kiss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Anybody who calls themselves alpha or uses beta to insult others, is a beta. Real men are busy making something of themselves, not whining about betas or cucks like a bunch of losers. The kind of resentment required to fall into that mindset only comes from frustration and failure.

Often times, yes. A woman who has been violated may do something promiscuous to feel like they're back in control of who gets to touch them.
    You obviously lost your fckin mind. Can't you see this skank was fishing 4 some rich D & saw an opportunity to sue instead? some people truly will believe anything stupid btches say despite proving to be completely fos

Comment

Anybody who calls themselves alpha or uses beta to insult others, is a beta. Real men are busy making something of themselves, not whining about betas or cucks like a bunch of losers. The kind of resentment required to fall into that mindset only comes from frustration and failure.

Often times, yes. A woman who has been violated may do something promiscuous to feel like they're back in control of who gets to touch them.
      Real men dont live in some fantasy world pretending sanctioning bodies pay them to post on a forum

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        You never ever keep it real, not even after the truth is coming out slowly, how should anyone respect you on this forum except the biased beta cuck club?
        I dare you to find me a happy well adjusted male who is getting laid regularly that uses the kind of language you use.

Comment

Maybe they intimidated her into doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            Can't you see this skank was fishing 4 some rich D
            And if she was, who cares? Doesn't give someone the right to grab her and kiss her on the mouth when she's trying to conduct a post fight interview.

some people truly will believe anything stupid btches say
            I believe she was grabbed and kissed on the mouth while trying to conduct a post fight interview because it was recorded on video. I don't have to believe here. I saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              Real men dont live in some fantasy world pretending sanctioning bodies pay them to post on a forum
              Nobody pays me to post on the forum and back when I was paid, it wasn't by the sanctioning bodies. I've repeatedly posted that I don't work for the sanctioning bodies and never have. Real men can read.

Comment

I dare you to find me a happy well adjusted male who is getting laid regularly that uses the kind of language you use.
                Apparently the majority of this forum realized they were either wrong on the matter or they have at least changed to a more neutral approach after the latest news.

The rest of you, well, are not worthy in my opinion. The usual suspects, the biased brigade of NSB, just what was expected.

Once in a while you gotta realize when you were wrong and if are incapable to do so then what does that make you? A lost cause to anyone here with some kind of decency and I already wasted enough time on you.

Comment

And if she was, who cares? Doesn't give someone the right to grab her and kiss her on the mouth when she's trying to conduct a post fight interview.

I believe she was grabbed and kissed on the mouth while trying to conduct a post fight interview because it was recorded on video. I don't have to believe here. I saw it.
                  shes not even a real reporter ffs,your making it seem like she works for espn. Shes some groupie hoe who pulev CLEARLY felt would have no problem being kissed considering shes been on his dk,& you don't get to sue for him supposedly "grabbing my ass while he kissed me & is no friend of mine" then go out lapdancing his crew til next morning. it don't work like that,either shes lying or shes not,& shes been exposed to be CLEARLY lying like she lied that he grabbed her ass when its on video ffs that he didn't,shes even on the lapdance vid saying "the cams not recording right?"

Comment

shes not even a real reporter ffs,your making it seem like she works for espn. Shes some groupie hoe who pulev CLEARLY felt would have no problem being kissed considering shes been on his dk,& you don't get to sue for him supposedly "grabbing my ass while he kissed me & is no friend of mine" then go out lapdancing his crew til next morning. it don't work like that,either shes lyingvor shes not,& shes been exposed to be CLEARLY lying like she lied that he grabbed her ass when its on video ffs that he didn't,shes even on the lapdance vid saying "the cams not recording right?"
                    Other actual reporters (Helen Yee, Adriana Jimenez) distance themselves from her, saying that she is ruining whatever they worked hard for, that she is not even a reporter and that she got exposed by the latest video where she is partying and dryhumping Pulevs teammembers.

Jennifer "Su She" is an instagram model who you can order to come to your party and she will act as a naked dinner table you can eat food from. She is no reporter, thats basically a hobby or something she hopes to get clout from recently. She only interviewed Pulev a couple times and met with his team and later went to his after party.

Here is what an actual female boxing reporter - Adriana Jimenez

says about her:

Last edited by Jubei; 03-30-2019, 10:27 AM.

Comment

shes not even a real reporter ffs,your making it seem like she works for espn. Shes some groupie hoe who pulev CLEARLY felt would have no problem being kissed considering shes been on his dk,& you don't get to sue for him supposedly "grabbing my ass while he kissed me & is no friend of mine" then go out lapdancing his crew til next morning. it don't work like that,either shes lying or shes not,& shes been exposed to be CLEARLY lying like she lied that he grabbed her ass when its on video ffs that he didn't,shes even on the lapdance vid saying "the cams not recording right?"
                      How can she be lying about him forcibly kissing her when it's on video?

Comment

Working...
                      X