No announcement yet.

Video: Jenny Ravalo caught lapdancing/dryhumping Pulevs teammember after kiss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Haha, yeah I wonder if there will be a second charge because they forced her on that party and forced her to lapdance and dryhump his team.
    Absolutely. First he rapes her, then he pimps her out to his whole team.

He's a white Adonis Stevenson

Comment

Drives you guys out of your mind that she has free will to do what she wants to do.
      Nothing more sad to watch than the rage of bitter men who are watching the world pass them by.

BTW, don't bother to quote me, jubei is about to put me on ignore again and I won't be able to reply so I'm not going to check back here.
      Last edited by Redd Foxx; 03-30-2019, 08:38 AM.

Comment

(...) she has free will to do what she wants to do. (...)
        ... this one here must be a very sad guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Drives you guys out of your mind that she has free will to do what she wants to do.
          Nothing more sad to watch than the rage of bitter men who are watching the world pass them by.

BTW, don't bother to quote me, jubei is about to put me on ignore again and I won't be able to reply.
          yeah it does drive me mad, it drives me mad that little whores like that can try and tarnish a mans reputation and career and people dismiss anyone who didnt immediately agree with her 'poor innocent damsel in distress' routine as a scumbag or misogynist. She was so distressed by it she was partying with them in the early hours and putting on a show for everyone by lapdancing. Or was that her coping strategy to deal with the emotional trauma? A lot of the damage has been done already because the media wont/havent covered this part of the story, it doesnt fit with the narrative of the mean nasty boxer scaring the innocent professional girl whos just trying to make her way in a male sport.

Comment

She should be fined and put on probation, maybe not allowed around men on their own. She should be treated as a sexual predator, because that's what she's tried to do... use sexual stuff to demonize a man.

Comment

BTW, don't bother to quote me, jubei is about to put me on ignore again and I won't be able to reply.
              Sorry bro but your being full of sht. Why can't you just admit your a sucker 4 pretty títs that backed a black widow whore & be done with it? nobody would begrudge you 4 it,but your doubling down is not a good look.

Comment

She tried to paint herself as a traumatised victim and ruin Pulev.

She said she went to the party late to get interviews and ends up lapdancing a guy yards away from someone who has sexually assaulted her twice?

It doesn't make what Pulev did right but she's trash.

Comment

Maybe it turns out she’s an Alpha? Funny how that works.

Did she force herself on anyone? No.

Did Pulev force himself on someone? Yes

Case closed

Comment

Like I said in the original thread. He probably shouldn't have done it but it's really not that big of a deal, people make mistakes in the heat of the moment. It's ridiculous to me this chick is trying to get money out of it but that's the world we live in.

Comment

BTW, don't bother to quote me, jubei is about to put me on ignore again and I won't be able to reply so I'm not going to check back here.
                      I seriously didnt think you would be such a beta cuck boy. I am still laughing. You act all tough and it turns out you are one of these SJW white knight soyboys cheering for a golddigger thot trying to ruin Pulevs boxing career.

How embarrassing you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X