Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If No Wilder - Then Joshua Faces Usyk, Pulev and Others

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    Boxing bags also have a lot of stamina, and are almost as likely to knock AJ out.
    Pound for Pound the biggest ****** on this site

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
      I know you joking but I read yday that Cornish retired this year because of a brain scan or something.
      Oh f*** sake. That was why there was gasps from the audience. I'd like to apologise to any family and friends of Gary Cornish who read my thoughtless comment. I feel great now.. NOT.

Comment

Who is Usyk fighting in May?

Comment

Lol the fact Usyk & Pulev are mentioned in the title & not Fury says a lot about Eddie's protecting racket he's on with Joshua still. Although I didn't read the article maybe he doubled down on Fury elsewhere in his statement. Personal I'm leading with Fury doe even if I'm not really trying to make that fight as I suspect Hearn is in no hurry to make & I think he's outright stated that although its on the back of "Fury is boring" iirc.

But f#ck Takam is boring. I saw Hearn set up Joshua vs Takam doe. Fury is just boring while being too f#cking big of a risk to beat Joshua (I think he should be the betting favorite although I suspect Joshua's popularity insures Fury isn't) for Hearn to wanna put that fight together. So its gonna be more of the same with Hearn not making the best fights for fans when it comes to Joshua just like when Wilder was officially Joshua's number 1 threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            Its pretty simple.
            If Eddie wants Wilder next, make him a proper offer after the miller fight when AJ is actually available to fight.

Dont put in conditions about 2 or 3 pre-fights, and conditions that mean he has to stab his current team in the back and sign with DAZN long term and lose complete control of his career.

And please dont let a ***** Whyte fight get in the way of this. If Wilder receives another offer to fight ***** Whyte before AJ, its crystal clear Eddie doesnt want Wilder vs AJ anytime soon.
            Laughable.
            100 million
            A fight with a guy he's already fighting next
            A showdown next that he claims he wants and has wanted all along
            And a rematch

And again, 100 million.

He's ducking

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Who is Usyk fighting in May?
              Takam probably still a chance of Povetkin

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Lol the fact Usyk & Pulev are mentioned in the title & not Fury says a lot about Eddie's protecting racket he's on with Joshua still. Although I didn't read the article maybe he doubled down on Fury elsewhere in his statement. Personal I'm leading with Fury doe even if I'm not really trying to make that fight as I suspect Hearn is in no hurry to make & I think he's outright stated that although its on the back of "Fury is boring" iirc.

But f#ck Takam is boring. I saw Hearn set up Joshua vs Takam doe. Fury is just boring while being too f#cking big of a risk to beat Joshua (I think he should be the betting favorite although I suspect Joshua's popularity insures Fury isn't) for Hearn to wanna put that fight together. So its gonna be more of the same with Hearn not making the best fights for fans when it comes to Joshua just like when Wilder was officially Joshua's number 1 threat.
                He's saying he's into mandatory season soon when that happens only Wilders unification is the get out of jail free card.

Fight mandatory s or drop belts.

Tyson has no belt or title , he's just the ESPN champion of the world (former unified and former lineal champ after his retirement).

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                  Oh f*** sake. That was why there was gasps from the audience. I'd like to apologise to any family and friends of Gary Cornish who read my thoughtless comment. I feel great now.. NOT.
                  Slow it right down, see the thing with this emotional forum is posters get so pent up about anything. How would you know the tone of what I was typing?? Can you hear me?? I wasn't saying that in no way..

More so that I forgot all about him, till I heard yesterday by chance that he retired.

Sensitive posters...

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                    Takam probably still a chance of Povetkin
                    Neither fighter is a good prep for Joshua! I would rather see Filip Hrgovic! He's WBA #8, IBF # 12, and WBO # 15! He's also 6'6" and the fight (Ukranian vs. Croatian) should do well in Chicago! Hrgovic is also signed to MatchRoom:

Filip Hrgovic signs deal with Matchroom Boxing

https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/2/1...tchroom-boxing
                    Last edited by Bronx2245; 03-28-2019, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Usyk needs a couple of fights before he faces Joshua, give Kubrat a chance with Joshua, he deserves it.

Comment

Working...
                      X