Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher on your ATG list? Bernard Hopkins or Roy Jones?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B-Hop. Just because what he accomplished in his 40's will never be duplicated.

Comment

Both are great but Jones takes this easily. Jones' fights were a highlight reel. Hopkins had some good wins especially in his later years but Jones was a one of a kind fighter.

Comment

Its RJJ and you even asking the Damn question makes you look like a casual. Casual

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          Its RJJ and you even asking the Damn question makes you look like a casual. Casual
          Shut up punk

Comment

As much as I hated BHop, I'd likely have to side with him.

And the people saying that Roy beat Bernard in his prime, remember that Hopkins didn't even start boxing until he was 19 in prison. Roy was fighting in the Am's when he was 14. Big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Prime?

Hopkins was still learning and Toney was weight drained. Jones avoided top prime fighters.
              I agree completely.

Comment

Before Jones slowed down a tic, he was the best I have ever seen. No one better for those three years.

Comment

Roy.

Any other answer is ludicrous.

Roy was super-human

Comment

RJJ By a clear margin

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      RJJ wanted nothing to do with Hopkins when both were prime. This is a fact.
                      prime for prime jones beats Hopkins every day of the week...to much ability and just to much skill and Hopkins could have five years or 15 years of boxing under his belt and still lose to jones if both were prime fighters..fact RB. Jones was just a better fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X