Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Spence Still Has Ways To Go To Being The Best at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Spence Still Has Ways To Go To Being The Best at 147

Arlington, Texas - WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (40-0-1, 39 KO's) was a very popular figure last weekend in Texas as he was mobbed by countless fans at the Errol Spence-Mikey Garcia pay-per-view event, which took place in front of cover 47,000 people at AT&T Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shut up Duck Squad, you are pathetic.

Comment

The duck squad giving his opinion when he is number 3 best in the HW division...he should concentrate on fighting the best and not ducking AJ. Wilder is the biggest ducker in the history of boxing!

Comment

Be interesting to see how the welterweights play out.
        And y'all stop hating on Wilder.
        Let me the man enjoy the spotlight while it's shining on him.
        Before you know it, he'll be retiring and we will all be attacking the next young "bum".

Comment

He got mad at Mayweather for saying something about him and then goes and does something similar to Spence smh

Sure we'd like to see him face Porter and Thurman before he's crowned the "absolute" best but those guys haven't exactly been volunteering to fight him either. Almost like before you call yourself the best of the HW division fans believe you have to fight AJ first see how that works?

Comment

Lol whenever wilder speaks he enraged the Europeans

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Shut up Duck Squad, you are pathetic.

While I disagree with your sentiment, I must admit that it's difficult to argue with someone who has so much experience in being pathetic.

Comment

Is Spence can pick off Pacquiao, Thurman and Crawford then he's the best welter hands down.🥊

Comment

If Spence can pick off Pacquiao, Thurman and Crawford then he's the best welter hands down.🥊

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
                    While I disagree with your sentiment, I must admit that it's difficult to argue with someone who has so much experience in being pathetic.
                    Thank you brother.

Comment

Working...
                    X