Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Spence is Best at 147, Beats Crawford & Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Well I live in Orange county California and I'll be in Vegas for the Canelo-Jacobs fight in May.
    Where you live?
    South Florida, but I do spend lots of time in LA, I travel a lot

Comment

I thought it would be a chance that both could Out-Box Spence Jr...now I'm not so sure about that

I'm a long time fan of Spence Jr and his boxing skills caught me off guard just like it did Mikey Garcia

Now people are going to question his Power and then the next guy he fights (Shawn Porter most likely) will end up getting stopped

Keep his weight in check in between fights and stay away from that POISON they call "Liquor" if rumors are true and the sky is the limit for him. Talking about returning as soon as July which is GREAT!

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        South Florida, but I do spend lots of time in LA, I travel a lot
        Well get at me when you in L.A and we'll set something up

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
          You do know the fight was scored again by 5 judges right?
          5 judges who do not exist mate. Who were the secret 5 judges?
          Computers won't lie 180 to 90. Old faded midget Pac surely won mate.
          Last edited by Letmaku; 03-22-2019, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Spence definately beats Thurman but Crawford would beat Spence.

Spence is underrated skill wise but overrated power and strength wise.

Crawford is far more skilled, Spence is somewhat slow, I dont think the power gap is that much and Crawford might even be stronger.

To be clear though, Crawford is the only welterweight that beats Spence today.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
              Once again weight classes exist for a reason, Terrence Crawford is a former lightweight , Errol Spence would stop him in the late part of the fight... Resume wise Spence 3 biggest wins are Lamont Peterson, Chris Algieri , and now Mikey Garcia..that's a way better resume than Crawford whose 3 biggest wins are a very small midget Gamboa, Jeff horn (whose biggest win was a robbery against pacquiao) , and Victor postol (whose biggest win was on a one eyed matthysse,)
              Spence's best wins were 2 light welterweight and a lightweight...

Comment

I think Spence beats Crawford. I really dont see what other people see in Crawford. Thurman is just a typical belt holder that we always come across in years of watching boxing.

Comment

Crawford more skilled but he aint dome shtytat 147...He still suspect till he fight a real welterweight

1. Spence
                  2. Healthy Thurman
                  3. Crawford

I cant put Crawford past Thurman based off of fights from 140! Thurman at 147 is the more proven fighter.

Comment

Thurman for sure, but Crawford is another type of animal. Bud is good at making adjustments and will come to fight/win.

Comment

I picked Garcia to nick it on points but considering, Errol spence having only one win of note on his card (kell Brook) and only a couple of title fights my prediction was justified although, inaccurate.
                      Spence was very disciplined and composed throughout with only one thing to question, is mikey resilience very good or is spences power not very good? Realistically, the bigger man by two weight divisions having landed the shots he did, should have kod the smaller man.
                      I’m going with mikey being tougher than his weight class.
                      Mikey has lost no kudos here but spence, in my view has demonstrated what he has in terms of discipline and boxing brain although fighting a natural welterweight with mikey skill set and height equality remains to be seen.
                      I still say kell brook was a round ahead prior to the stoppage but Crawford would be the next place to go over Thurman because Thurman has more aggressive power.
                      Danny Garcia would have a good chance as would porter but porter in my view doesn’t carry the power.
                      A big hitter would be the first loss for spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X