Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Spence is Best at 147, Beats Crawford & Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    That's THE fight. I'll go with Spence in that fight but hard to be convinced either way. Best fight in boxing to be made at the moment, just hope we get it early 2020.
    period, thats the fight that I want to see, and it's so hard to call.

Comment

💯 something is very suspect about a fight fan that hates fans loving Black Fighters! Than brings up Black Dixs is highly suspect of some closet ****sexuality!

Comment

I like the Craw in this. His footwork is better and he KOs all the little guys he meets. Maybe Spence didn't want to KO Mikey, but he didn't set him up, he wore him down.

Comment

Really hoping for that Spence vs Crawford match up sooner or later

Comment

Uncle Bob will make another Gamboa v JuanMa Lopez on Spence v Crawford.

Comment

Errol & Bud both got that dog in them! I wouldn't bet on this fight though the momentum is on Errol's side right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                I agree with most of what Malignaggi said.
                Spence definitely dominated Mikey with his boxing skills but I think Crawford gives him a hell of a fight and if they ever fight I'll go with Crawford all the way.
                I like both fighters but I've been a fan of Crawford way before Spence made a name for himself so I'll ride with him!
                I can understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                  Once again weight classes exist for a reason, Terrence Crawford is a former lightweight , Errol Spence would stop him in the late part of the fight... Resume wise Spence 3 biggest wins are Lamont Peterson, Chris Algieri , and now Mikey Garcia..that's a way better resume than Crawford whose 3 biggest wins are a very small midget Gamboa, Jeff horn (whose biggest win was a robbery against pacquiao) , and Victor postol (whose biggest win was on a one eyed matthysse,)
                  Nah, Jeff Horn did beat Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
                    Paulie, how much Spence paid you so you would overrate him. Spence hasn't yet in a legitimate competition. Fighting Brook and Garcia isn't same level as fighting Crawford and Thurman. Thurman may KO Garcia...
                    Meanwhile bob doesn't want to make the fight & Thurman's not "ready."

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      Crawford is still 50/50 with spence. Thurman, pac, porter or Danny gacria can forget about it.
                      Those guys are game too, especially Keith.

Comment

Working...
                      X