No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz Showdown Reportedly in Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sh.it fight but makes sense

Arum / Warren ownership in the WBO I’m sure had nothing to do with the WBo magically having Tyson ranked #4 the day he signed with Espn

Whyte is #1 & Schwartz is #2

I’m assuming Whytes will get leapfrogged by Fury sometime in the next couple months When Fury beats Shwartz . Fury will become the Mando to AJ and a purse bid will be odered

That’s when things will get interesting to see how that plays out between AJ /Fury and their respective platforms in the States and the UK. Will they fight or will AJ be strongarmed into vacating

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
      A modern day Louis-Schmeling? Cool.
      Which one is Louis and which one is Schmelling?

Comment

Originally posted by SevIin View Post
        Can’t blame this *****. He felt what true power feels like. He’s a fuxking gypsy queen. This is the 2nd rematch he pulled out of. Not surprising knowing his past.
        He still has nightmares about the night he went to see God. The almighty blessed him with a second Chance and forced his soul back into his body. I bet the 4/5 seconds he was unconscious on the canvas felt like an eternity to him.

The man's wife thought he was dead. He's not putting her through that again.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Don't worry Steve, Tyson will school AJ just like he did Klitschko & Wilder, as soon as AJ finds his balls.
          fury has run away son and he’s fighting Franz fritzel next...you must be so proud of your icon lol

Comment

Schwarz is the WBO #2 contender. I can see that Arum is trying to get Fury to be Joshua's mandatory. Schwarz is a decent young fighter but this would be a massive step up in competition for him.

Comment

Now I am normally a critic of Fury but in this instance, he is entitled to get a showcase fight. He just fought Wilder and Wilder is also cherry picking his opponent so why should Fury do anything different.

Comment

Has anyone even stopped to notice that Fury is the WBO #4 & Schwarz is the WBO #2? This could be an eliminator as Whyte is the WBO #1 & Miller #3... Miller is getting his shot so Fury could be fighting Whyte or Wilder after this fight. I expect Fury to beat Schwarz handily & he will move into the #2 spot behind Whyte. This is a smart move by his team for the first ESPN fight of the deal. It sets up more potential big fights for Fury. A rematch with Wilder or a all British dust up between Fury & Whyte with the winner getting Joshua. Sure it isn't what we all wanted but he will make some money & get a better ranking within the WBO. First fight of the 5 fight deal. Bigger fights are coming unless Fury somehow gets beat by Schwarz. Schwarz has a padded record & hasn't fought anyone...

Comment

Fury is a cherry picker.

Comment

Fury is boring az phuck, he can only be watchable when he fights opponent such as Klitschko, Wilder on his own he is not an exciting boxer period..

Comment

Beyonce Wildher told Fury how to cherry pick, war Beyonce!

Comment

Working...
                      X