Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Reveals $99.99 Yearly Plan, Monthly Increase to $19.99

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Only one of those fights is PPV quality. Everything else is HBO quality, which was cheaper than $20 & you got way more content besides boxing.

What people are complaining about is its only boxing. All other appsre cheaper and offer way more content.
    This new generation of consumerism was established years ago. Mobile phone technology and smart TV infrastructure continues to grow. You've got kids or teens pressing BUY buttons for coins or points to go to the level.

DAZN app is the smartest thing yet. It will continue to grow massively. the smart phone era is so convenient. DAZN knows what to do.

I stream DAZN from a mobile device to my Apple TV hub. That's a different protocol than standardized Smart TV functions

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      im kinda surprised many here are lost in this concept....

yes the price is doubled but for only those who would want to purchase only that month....

for example we know canelo fights on may 5th weekend so ordering the may 5th fight for canelo would only cost you $20.

$20!!!!!

if you buy for the whole year it comes out to $8.33 per month!
      thats hella cheap!!!!!

the real question is.....

How cheap are you!?
      Exactly. If you a boxing fan this is a better deal. If you just want to order Canelo PPVs then you being charged 20 bucks instead 70 bucks. Regardless what side you on you winning because this is way cheaper. This is all about Canelo they don't want fans ordering just his fight for 9.99 and then canceling. Giving incentive to watch all year or at minimum selling his fights at 20 bucks a pop like normal PPV but still way cheaper.
      Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-21-2019, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
        Oh wow! I was doing the free trial and strongly considering keeping the subscription. Not for $20 tho.
        Pay the whole year up front... It's only $100.
        Or can't you afford$100??? 🤔🤔

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          Mikey vs. Spence was $75.00.

For one ****ing, overrated fight that most of us knew was going to be an easy win for Spence.

DAZN is offering a full year's worth of content for $100.00.

These are some of the fights they have lined up, currently:
          -Estrada vs. Rungvisai on April 26th
          -Donaire vs. Tete & Prograis vs Relikh April 27th
          -Canelo vs. Jacobs May 4th
          -Barachynk vs. Taylor & Rodriguez vs Inoue May 18th
          -Briedis vs. Glowacki June 15th
          It’s a no brainer after they charged $75 for 4 mismatches on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
            u must be dyslexic the rate went down. I was paying 9.99 a month and now I pay 8.33 a month. This is just to provide value for those people who for a year instead of a month.

DAZN is now cheaper than showtime plus includes the equivalent of the showtime pay per views. Showtime subscriptions is what is for the suckers now. from mid December through March what has showtime put in boxing wise? Tank Davis vs Ruiz. That’s some sucker shiieeiiiiit right there. 3 months at $10 a month is $30. Suckerz
            Can’t compare showtime to dazn when you can watch movies and other things.... dazn USA content is not that good especially with ufc now on espn for way cheaper

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              Paying 20 bucks a month for majority of fights they put on is not going attract new subscribers Canelo/Joshua/ggg fights is when people subscribe to see, you going pay 20 bucks to see Andrade/miller/farmer etc if they not fighting a star?.... The other content is not worth even mentioning they show on there
              But it’s not 20. I will pay yearly which adds to less than ten bucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Hold up....

10 × 12 = 120 last I checked...
                99 is less than 120...
                Looks like I got them....

Comment

• Hit us with good ol' Business 101 Bait and Switch. I subscribed early so im good until march 2020. But honestly it doesnt even bother me I knew it was coming and 100$ a year to see all the boxing that I want? Ill pay that no problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                    OR if you time it right, you can watch munguaiVShogan, rungvisaiVSestrada, prograisVSrelikh, caneloVSjacods, taylorVSbarynchyk, and joshuaVSmiller for the same $40
                    True, although people genuinely interested in all those fights might as well pay the full $100 for the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Or can't you afford$100??? 🤔🤔
                      We can ask this same thing to people who cry about PPV

Comment

Working...
                      X