Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Reveals $99.99 Yearly Plan, Monthly Increase to $19.99

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    And you enjoy your barely there Top Ramen; just because it's cheap, doesn't mean that it's of value
    For the price it is, because there is more than just boxing.

Comment

If you are choosing to host a fight party, based on a pirated stream that could literally be snatched at any moment, you are a braver person than me, lol.
      Streams have come a longggg way my friend it's not like it used to be. Trust me if I didn't trust the process I wouldn't take that chance lol but I literally never have issues

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
        Streams have come a longggg way my friend it's not like it used to be. Trust me if I didn't trust the process I wouldn't take that chance lol but I literally never have issues
        That’s subjective. “No issues” is a rather practical thing to say like a vagabond saying “i do eat at least something each day.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          That’s subjective. “No issues” is a rather practical thing to say like a vagabond saying “i do eat at least something each day.”
          I'll be more specific then, my streams have never gotten pulled / interrupted /they don't buffer / they don't freeze etc. It's just like watching regular TV lol. Don't believe me, test it out and see for yourself

Comment

I'll be more specific then, my streams have never gotten pulled / interrupted /they don't buffer / they don't freeze etc. It's just like watching regular TV lol. Don't believe me, test it out and see for yourself
            So what you’re really trying to say is that you’ll be getting the $99.99 year plan or $20 a month here and there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              So what you’re really trying to say is that you’ll be getting the $99.99 year plan or $20 a month here and there?
              Lmao no can do my friend, you go ahead and enjoy though. When you get tired of paying for those unnecessary apps remember that Reddit is your friend.

Comment

Lmao no can do my friend, you go ahead and enjoy though. When you get tired of paying for those unnecessary apps remember that Reddit is your friend.
                It’ll do just fine without your wallet. App’s for the big dogs!

Comment

Except it's not though, lol.

Wilder is leading the way at heavyweight (even if the Joshua fight and Fury rematch never happen, Luis Ortiz, Adam Kownacki, Joe Joyce, a returning Marco Huck, Efe Ajagba and others are still around to make/build good fights), Thurman-Pacquiao and Spence-Porter are setting up with the winners fighting soon after to seal the WBC/WBA/IBF belts, Hurd-Williams and Harrison-Charlo 2 are also setting up a WBC/WBA/IBF unification at 154, Leo and Gary are circling each other for a fight, Benevidez/Yidrim/Dirrell are setting up to settle the WBC situation, Caleb Plant is starting his run with the IBF 168lb belt, young fighters like Brandon Figueroa Jr are starting to step up, the boon at 140lbs is starting to get talked about, Mikey Garcia getting down to 135lbs will put a money name near the weight for those guys, women's boxing is rightfully getting it's moment, and you still have prospects on the grind like 'Boots' Ennis and Devin Haney just starting to break through, with the ones under that set to get their shots too.

And that's before you count the foreign fighters who settle here to make their runs, or the aging fighters still with fight in them, lol.
                  What the hell am I supposed to do with all this write up?

Enjoy your high ppv bruh.

Comment

• Thats a crazy price bump when you consider HBO & Showtime in their best days as a premium cable extension channel was a $15-$20 bump to your cable bill. And they had a ton of other content.

Idk if this is in anticipation of adding more mainstream sports or if the price goes up again if they do a deal with some more popular sport. If the price goes up again in the future the yearly price better make sense still or they'll need to offer a boxing only option on DAZN cuz I ain't paying $30-$50 a month in 2 years if they add the NBA or w/e.

Its also notable DAZN has the highest month to month price now & the least fights/fighters I wanna see thus far which is a sh^t combo.

I will say I am looking forward to the Joshua vs Big Baby & Canelo vs Jacobs fights along with (hopefully) the WBSS continuing so the trajectory they are on is looking better with Oscar on board & likely GGG on board now helps with that too.

And randomly watch for DAZN to start making Canelo & Joshua (& other solid to big draws probably) having their fights spread at least 30 days apart unlike the current Canelo & Joshua fights that line up in a 30 day grouping. Gotta hit those casuals 4x for $20 instead of only 2x or 3x in the future.

Comment

^^^ lol, this guy is bigging up Dave Allen.

Hilarious
                      Smiles.... It's worth bigging up a guy that did what the almighty wilder couldn't do for over 10 yrs.

Dnt you think so?

Comment

Working...
                      X