Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Reveals $99.99 Yearly Plan, Monthly Increase to $19.99

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    With the kind of content they're putting out, no thanks.
    Bellator your favorite doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      Bellator your favorite doe
      No idea what you're referring to but you seem completely worthless so welcome to the ignore list bytch.

Comment

• Originally posted by CasperUK View Post
        I'm going to give you guys a REALLY simple and easy maths lesson.

If you are a current DAZN subscriber, it is $9.99. This price is fixed till 2020.

If you are wishing to subscribe as a new customer, it will be $19.99 per month.

HOWEVER, you also have the option to pay upfront one WHOLE year at a cost of $99.99

The latter option works out at $8.33 PER MONTH, which is some 20% CHEAPER - overall - than the current fixed tariff of $9.99 per month.

Most people will opt for the $99.99 yearly package, if they have any brain cells.

If people can spend $1200 for a damn iPhone, or $20 for a gram of weed of $100 for a gram of ******* then I'm sure $100 is no deal breaker.
        Would you rather buy a gram of ******* or pay for the bull**** that's been DAZN for a year? Because that's the question.

Would I rather watch Farmer-Carroll, Soto-Rios, and Joshua-Povetkin in the afternoon, or would I rather roll up 10-15 joints out of my 5 grams of weed and smoke that for however long it lasts?

Most folks would rather spend the money on the weed

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          i remember back in my early 20's(13-18 years ago) id always go out with two bffs....i was always a cash carrier...always had at least a grand on me....every night we went out these two guys hit up the atm before we went out...i forget what the fees were back then(most dont have any anymore id assume..i know i dont)...but these guys were ringing up some good ones...id always tell them how ****** they were since they knew they were going out on the weekend(wed go out many times during the week also)...i watched one of my boys rack up like 100 bucks in atm fees alone at a strip club one night...meanwhile i had tons of cash on me he could have just asked to borrow lol....people are idiots...especially with money
          More or less, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Would you rather buy a gram of ******* or pay for the bull**** that's been DAZN for a year? Because that's the question.

Would I rather watch Farmer-Carroll, Soto-Rios, and Joshua-Povetkin in the afternoon, or would I rather roll up 10-15 joints out of my 5 grams of weed and smoke that for however long it lasts?

Most folks would rather spend the money on the weed
            this dude casper that you quoted..hed be suprised how many people pay 1200 for a new iphone that are actually broke as ****! lol

me? im the complete opposite....i have a POS crap phone...it works....it does everything i need....but i go to fights...to the superbowl..have pats season tix.....go to celts games courtside...and do whatever i want

we have dudes out here that have no money with 1200 phones

Comment

I think new subscribers or optimists for DAZN will opt out for King Ry and Rungvisai in April. They’ll wait till May 4.

Basically for $99.99

You get, to name a few:

2 Usyk Fights
              2 Innoue Fights
              2 Donaire Fights
              2 Joshua Fights
              2 Canelo Fights
              2 GGG Fights
              2 Jacobs Fights
              2 Andrade Fights

Khan
              Povetkin
              Miller
              Chisora
              Kelly
              Vargas
              Farmer
              Munguia
              I think new subscribers will pay the $20, watch Alvarez-Jacobs and the Joshua fight, see that all DAZN has left for them is Golovkin vs a bum, and keep on pushing.

Why do you even try to list names when most folks give two chits about those TBA fights? Folks are really beating down the door for Munguia-Hogan, huh? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post

Why do you even try to list names when most folks give two chits about those TBA fights? Folks are really beating down the door for Munguia-Hogan, huh? lol
                Try to “list?”

Munguia vs Inoue was a great fight. I popped a boner when Spence vs Bundu was announced!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
                  Go enjoy your crappy, over priced noodles then. Just because its served on a fancy dish doesnt mean it tastes great.
                  And you enjoy your barely there Top Ramen; just because it's cheap, doesn't mean that it's of value

Comment

$72 for a year?

That portal provider looks ****** to begin with...
                    I’ve been using it for 4 years. They must’ve raised the price. My year isn’t up y3 months. Thanks now I’ll check the prices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                      Hahahahahaha..... That's AJ going to pay him sympathy visit along side all the titles hung around him. After all hez a brother. A loss doesn't mean we should abandoned him. We will sympathize with him and buy him more burgers.
                      Seriously doe.. I will give AJ full props for this one.. if he pulls it off.. wouldn't life be a bytch if AJ, Fury and Wilder all Lost they next fights?. lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X