No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: It Only Makes Sense To Fight Manny Pacquiao Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I agree. Because it's not like there are any other good younger fighters at 147.
    When you get a chance, YouTube Jaron "Boots" Ennis, and Eimantas "Sinister" Stanionis! Spence Jr. would be killed if he fought either of them right now, but they are 2 examples of good, young fighters @ 147.

Richard Schaefer is Very High on Eimantas Stanionis

https://www.boxingscene.com/richard-...nionis--119008

Jaron Ennis' Promoter on 'Phenomenal' Skills and Talent

https://www.boxingscene.com/jaron-en...talent--133928

Comment

Seven years Spence has been a pro, he is 29 years old and now Pacquiao is nearing 41 he believes it is the right time to fight Pacquiao.

Pathetic.

Keep ducking Crawford you Fraud.

You embarrassed yourself fighting Garcia and now you are just embarrassing yourself more.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... ODLH at 145?... I think not...
        Not so much from a competitive perspective. OLDH was drained significantly. But OLDH did give him a shot and that shot put Pac on the big stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Once he got his drunk ass on stage and went from strap season to other side of the street my opinion changed. He skilled but I'm not a fan.
          That's a lame reason to write off an athlete, you seem kind of shallow IMO.

None of your friends have ever been drunk in public? I don't remember him attacking a tour bus with a chair, or fighting fans in the parking lot, so I still do not understand what all the crybaby fuss is about.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Seven years Spence has been a pro, he is 29 years old and now Pacquiao is nearing 41 he believes it is the right time to fight Pacquiao.

Pathetic.

You embarrassed yourself fighting Garcia and now you are just embarrassing yourself more.
            Garcia = $ (easy to make fight)
            Pac = $, big name, legend.
            Everybody better be trying to get a piece of pac before he retires. Crawford will always be there.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

Pathetic.

Did Pacquiao duck Crawford? Or did Crawford duck Pacquiao, by insisting the fight had to be @ 140?

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                I still believe Floyd will come out of retirement and fight Pac for the money if not why not.
                manny didnt really make a BIG noise against broner. so i dont see floyd coming out to fight pac. now if manny would have stopped broner, then i can see the rematch happening with floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Other than Crawford manny is the only challenge
                  Agreed. Mayweather would also be a little challenge like pac for a short while. Both too old to get in there.
                  All the other welterweight chickens are IRRELEVANT. They don’t have the skills.

Comment

Of course easy win for easy money

Comment

Pathetic......

Comment

Working...
                      X