No announcement yet.

GGG is trying to fight the dude from The Contender lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Yup Fielding would **** this dude. Contender bum got embarrassed and white washed by Willie Monroe and knocked out by John Thompson (who sucks and got knocked the phuk out by Liam Smith). He took 3 years off from boxing after that KO until he came back for the contender TV show. This is bad even by GGG standards
    Felding isn't better than him. This guy at least beat some decent fighters like khytrov. Felding has beaten no one.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
      Notice all the names throwing flack at GGG?

Probably the same dudes that said nothing when Canelo fought Fielding, for ****s sake. Even I gave Canelo a pass and said he deserved a break. Golovkin's been on vacation since September, it's been 6 months. He probably won't fight for 3 more months. That's 9 months out of the ring. Not to mention, he fought Canelo 2x right after Jacobs, and he's also an old boxer.

Lmao. Bunch of hypocrites. Never change, NSB.
      Canelo from a year sabbatical and knee surgery got off the couch and fought ggg.canelo would of got crucified if he took a tune up before the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        Felding isn't better than him. This guy at least beat some decent fighters like khytrov. Felding has beaten no one.
        Fielding only loss was to a elite fighter, he was a world champ, and he was top 10 ranked by everyone Ring & ESPN ect, and Canelo moved up to 168 to fight him. Those are facts. This bum GGG trying to fight has lost to bums been knocked out by bums, has never been top 10 ranked at 160 or accomplished anything. I'm looking at ESPN AND Ring ratings and can't find his name. You GGG groupies have no shame and will defend anything... this clown who got knocked out by phuking John Thompson lol
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-19-2019, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Wow !!!!!!!

Let’s see how the ggg fanboys spin this one. Lol

This ****tt is an embarrassment

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Dude you said it yourself it's a rumor at this point. DAZN already said his first opponent won't be a top contender. There is a lot riding on Dazn being able to recoup their investment. If he does sign to fight someone who you think isn't credible then he's fair game but up to now nothing has been announced. I was dismissive of Canelo fighting Fielding but at least the fight was announced.
            You really don't need to defend it anymore. GGG's climax was the Canelo fights. People saw it differently. Let him fight whoever he wants.

It's his retirement tour. As RedFoxx said, I also don't expect anything from the Pacman and GGG. That boat has sailed. Just watch or don't.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Monroe embarrassed this guy. GGG want from fighting bums to now fighting his bums leftovers. LMAO
              It's his retirement fights. The guy isn't trying to accomplish anything.

Comment

All the hate on here for GGG based on a very unlikely rumor. Why don't you morons wait until his opponent is announced and trash him then instead of trashing him 77 times every time it's said a weak boxer will be his opponent by some guy who doesn't know what he is talking about. No matter how good or how highly rated his opponent is you will trash him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Wow !!!!!!!

Let’s see how the ggg fanboys spin this one. Lol

This ****tt is an embarrassment
                  We don't have to spin a damn thing ass hole, because this fight is not going to happen and only a GGG hating idiot believes it will happen. GGG will fight a top 10 world rated middleweight and it will be announced soon and you and the other haters will still trash GGG for not fighting Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I put GG in the same stage of his career as Pac now in that I don't expect anything of them and know they will retire soon. So, this doesn't bug me at all.. EXCEPT....
                    He recently said he wants the best at 160...

This is the problem I always had with GG in the past is talking big and then taking garbage fights. If he'd just stay quiet like Pac i'd have no problem with the guy at all. He starts up though and then his hardcores back up every single syllable of every word he says, even when it's obviously wrong.
                    That's pretty sad that GGG is in the cherry picking stage of his career, because his career has been trash.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      Well, I mean he was extended an offer but he could be like option D or E in all of this. Who knows how many offers have been extended.

But this would be a wasted fight, which is kind of expected at this point. Dude just wants that Nelo trilogy payday.
                      Yeah so many offers have been extended to top fighters. We believe that.

Comment

Working...
                      X