No announcement yet.

GGG is trying to fight the dude from The Contender lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Told us what? That a guy on the internet says he might fight this guy. LoL.. Just last week you were swearing up and down he was going to fight Kamil Szeremeta.
    I and alot of people on here been telling you you gggroupies that triple jab is a fraud. It's not exclusive to this rumor we hear now about his next bum selection. It's been his whike career aside from a welter weight and canelo and Jacobs

Comment

This is worse than canelo/fielding. At least fielding has some semblance of skills, but this dude is a total n00b. I guess GGG needs this guy to introduce himself into DAZN as a KO artiste and build his brand, lol. He wants to rekindle his KO streak by fighting no-names and then cash out with canelo. I used to like him, but now screw this clown. He was washed up since 2016, now he is just cruising along to get paid with no fire or passion in his craft.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        *jumps you from behind* *swings at you continuously until you're knocked out unconcious* punk, so that face matches that red rep bar. Watch who you talk about.
        *wakes up* "what the hell man, i want no trouble" *runs away...

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          *wakes up* "what the hell man, i want no trouble" *runs away...
          .. aight my bad then like nothing happened we good.. Anytime i hear anything negative about gennady i just go off.. *gives you water bottle*

Comment

I put GG in the same stage of his career as Pac now in that I don't expect anything of them and know they will retire soon. So, this doesn't bug me at all.. EXCEPT....
            He recently said he wants the best at 160...

This is the problem I always had with GG in the past is talking big and then taking garbage fights. If he'd just stay quiet like Pac i'd have no problem with the guy at all. He starts up though and then his hardcores back up every single syllable of every word he says, even when it's obviously wrong.

Comment

Here you go all, Jacobs next opponent using boxingscene logic

A 19 year old green prospect wobbled for 5 seconds? then knocked his opponent out and went on to have a hall of fame career and broke GGG'S face.

I fail to see how that has anything to do with GGG trying to fight a guy who was knocked out not wobbled but KOd by a bum not as a teenager but at 26 years old. And white washed by the same bum Monroe that GGG was clowned for fighting years ago. This is a new low for GGG and his groupies trying to defend it lmao

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                nah, that must be bullshlt

Golovkin just promised his fans that he only wants to fight the best

Golovkin Wants The Best at 160 - With Or Without The Belts
                https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...-belts--136997

no way would he ever lie to his idiot fanbase
                GGG can't even keep his own lies and duck excuses straight. LMAO

Comment

.. aight my bad then like nothing happened we good.. Anytime i hear anything negative about gennady i just go off.. *gives you water bottle*
                  Yeah man thanks it's just that anytime I see people that are manipulated into fraudulent beliefs it makes me want to help.... *drinks water bottle*

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I put GG in the same stage of his career as Pac now in that I don't expect anything of them and know they will retire soon. So, this doesn't bug me at all.. EXCEPT....
                    He recently said he wants the best at 160...

This is the problem I always had with GG in the past is talking big and then taking garbage fights. If he'd just stay quiet like Pac i'd have no problem with the guy at all. He starts up though and then his hardcores back up every single syllable of every word he says, even when it's obviously wrong.

that is a fair call, pretty much how I see it

it would be ok, if not for the lies.....

with the bigger issue being..... that the lies, are just the same old lies that they have been running with for years

promising fans the world..... but refusing to take the slightest risk

nothing has changed

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      After Canelo beat his azzz and broke his face GGG went from Mexican Style to Contender Style.
                      Brutal!

Comment

Working...
                      X