• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• absolute garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      absolute garbage
      yeah it is absolute garbage that wilder came up with ajs 50 mil and then was willing also willing to fight him in the UK for flat money if it was in 2018...and AJ took neither

now AJ will wait until wilder is ready

why do these clowns act as if wilder has ducked anything? when the brezeale fight is over he can still go to hearn and AJ......he was going to fight brezeale ANYWAY....why are you acting like the fight has died?

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        yeah it is absolute garbage that wilder came up with ajs 50 mil and then was willing also willing to fight him in the UK for flat money if it was in 2018...and AJ took neither

why do these clowns act as if wilder has ducked anything? when the brezeale fight is over he can still go to hearn and AJ......he was going to fight brezeale ANYWAY....why are you acting like the fight has died?

well , youre more optimistic than i am sir

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          SHO was not going to "cough out 50mil" eh? Interesting. Tell me more please.
          Lolx.... You already know the rest.
          Peace..

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

Stop with the fake news you inbred

There was no 50m, just an email from wilder, they couldn’t get a contract made lol

What’s been proven is wilder never wanted to fight aj as he has killed the fight at every chance and tired to blame aj

There’s no hiding, 100m he walked away from, he could have made 20m vs Breazeale but didn’t as the contract obliged him to fight aj for 40m each in terms of dazn money

It’s a joke, the world has seen wilder being a ducker and he’s been exposed, try to spin it as much as possible, only a handful remain that spread fake news and you’re one of them

Filth

Comment

• I may literally laugh my ass off if Breazeale beats Wilder. Seriously, ass falls right off me, onto the floor. Gonna need surgery to have it put back on.

Comment

• This is what happens when Fury and Joshua duck you. Wilder can do whatever he wants, those cowards keep running. And Im from England by the way but I have to admit the americans are braver.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  I may literally laugh my ass off if Breazeale beats Wilder. Seriously, ass falls right off me, onto the floor. Gonna need surgery to have it put back on.
                  He would have lost the Joshua fights anyways if he lost to Breazeale on DAZN. Only difference? Would have still had a 20M payday. Now? Who knows joe much he's getting paid for this fight.

But he's not locked up to any network deal so who is to say the fight doesn't happen next anyways?

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    Stop with the fake news you inbred

There was no 50m, just an email from wilder, they couldn’t get a contract made lol

What’s been proven is wilder never wanted to fight aj as he has killed the fight at every chance and tired to blame aj

There’s no hiding, 100m he walked away from, he could have made 20m vs Breazeale but didn’t as the contract obliged him to fight aj for 40m each in terms of dazn money

It’s a joke, the world has seen wilder being a ducker and he’s been exposed, try to spin it as much as possible, only a handful remain that spread fake news and you’re one of them

Filth
                    There is no $100M offer its fake news there were no proof of funds and Eddie didn't have lunch with Deontay Wilder how can you accept an offer without having a brunch first

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      There is no $100M offer its fake news there were no proof of funds and Eddie didn't have lunch with Deontay Wilder how can you accept an offer without having a brunch first
                      It’s a shame it was all
                      Posted Wilde meeting dazn and his manager saying they have a lot to think about

Also every major outlet confirming it

Try again

You seem upset at everyone calling wilder a fraud and ducker

Comment

Working...
                      X