Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the better pure boxer crawford or spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the better pure boxer crawford or spence?

Errol showed alot skills this weekend......Topic??????
    Spence
    15.00%
    Crawford
    85.00%

Crawford..

Comment

Crawford easy

Comment

Crawford spends more time fighting backwards, which automatically means he's the better boxer to most...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Crawford..
          why???????

Comment

I think the thing that gives the edge to Crawford is being able to box coming forward and off the back foot and also boxing while on the move. He has better feet than Spence and seems to be more fluid and quicker with a wider punch variety. And to add to that, he's a switch hitter.

Comment

With that being said, Spence has one of the best jabs in boxing and a great controller of distance.

Comment

I’m a Spence fan and I say Crawford.

I still would pick Spence head to head doe because of a number of factors.

Comment

Both are nice with it. Imo Bud has the advantages with boxing, he has the smoother transitions from offense to defense, switches orthodox to southpaw, and is like a damn mongoose with a cobra. He adjusts on the fly. Spence has a harder ram rod style jab and straight. He just lacks the finesse that Bud has, and it could be a size thing. Errol May move up to Super or Middle soon and may be a little better looking at a slightly higher weight

Comment

Spence is the better boxer and the harder puncher with a much higher word rate. 1085 punches thrown and 345 punches landed on Mikey.

Comment

Working...
                    X