Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Garcia Looked Foolish Against Spence, Could Be Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    Pffffft.. Look at this whiner. Mikey is sh.t, boy. I've been saying this FOR YEARS.

"Hating" Here you go baby.
    Calm down homey.
    No need to be combative about every post.
    You are taking this a little too personal.
    Not good for your blood pressure!!!

So you have been betting against Mikey for years and finally in ONE fight against arguably one of the best fighters in the division you are proved right?!!?

Cannot help but laugh at this.

So how much $$$$ have you won picking against Mikey

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      It’s hard to take you serious when you take typos so damn serious.

Get a fuccckkin life.
      its not really a typo though is it? you should sue your high school. its pretty obvious you didnt go to college.

Comment

"Weight divisions" my ass.

Mikey Garcia's complete lack of skill is what lost him that fight. You got eyes, pal?
        in the words of roger mayweather, you dont know **** about boxing.

all the experts have said the same thing, only you seem to disagree my illiterate friend.

Comment

• mikey just looked out of it the entire fight. sluggish and slower than usual. barely threw any punches. fought scared. and then turned into a punching bag. joke. mikey didn't belong at 147 or even 140.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
            At Stub Hub Center. That would be nuts. Omar can win that with his activity. Dude is underrated to me.
            The only question is at what weight? Omar doesn't seem to be able to make 140! Maybe a 144lb. catch-weight? I would rather Mikey pursue Baranchyk for the IBF title, but Omar would be my choice if Mikey wants to stay @ 147!

Comment

"Weight divisions" my ass.

Mikey Garcia's complete lack of skill is what lost him that fight. You got eyes, pal?
              You're a fool if you think the size difference didn't play a role tho come on..

all these clowns coming out the woodwork talmbout "Size didn't matter it was skill".

Yes, Spence is just the superior fighter, I recognize that, for sure, but yall need to stop lying to yourselves if you really believe the size difference didn't help matters come on now, THERE ARE WEIGHTCLASSES FOR A REASON, big facts

Comment

• Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                Calm down homey.
                No need to be combative about every post.
                You are taking this a little too personal.
                Not good for your blood pressure!!!

So you have been betting against Mikey for years and finally in ONE fight against arguably one of the best fighters in the division you are proved right?!!?

Cannot help but laugh at this.

So how much $$$$ have you won picking against Mikey
                LOL... dude is worst than a bad EX-baby momma! Pero es chago el wey! Nothing to do.... in boxing there is fans and there is Groupies! I think we all know what side he is on!

Comment

• Why the big deal! Spence did what logic dictated. All the trash talking make all the people here sound like viejas! This is boxing not TMZ!

Comment

• Garcia was ALL TALK & NO bite

Comment

• Smaller man or not ive not seen many fighters mikeys age look good again after literally losing every round. Mentally hes not going to be the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X