Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Garcia Looked Foolish Against Spence, Could Be Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only thing mikey won was the fist pump battle lmao

Comment

garcia looked like he didn't belong in the same ring totally outclassed where does he go from here ? as for spents he needs to move up and stop calling out smaller older fighters

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Yes he did but you also looked foolish when you got you’re ass beat by manny so what’s you’re piont.
        He says his point even in the title "Garcia Looked Foolish Against Spence, Could Be Done"

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
          Mikeys footwork wasnt good enough when Spence stepped back and re-established spacing, i made a thread on this but nobody cared. Spence's footwork won him the fight IMO
          I agree that Spence’s footwork and athleticism was a major factor. Spence’s angles, slickness and speed also played a big role. And these were all attributes that many, including the Garcia’s, did not think that Spence had. Cats were so focused on the wrecking ball Errol that they completely overlooked his boxing skills. Errol has been saying for years that he could box, move and move his head if he has to, nobody paid any attention to him, until this fight with Mikey.

Those body shots also sapped what speed and power Garcia had. Garcia was flat footed after 3-4 rounds because of those shots to his body.
          Last edited by mbase1235; 03-18-2019, 07:47 AM.

Comment

"And if he did it was one punch at a time, there was no follow-up"..

mikey always fight like this. that's why i never really saw mikey as this great fighter or a fighter that was a threat. mikey is very basic. very slow pace. does one thing at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              To see Mikey broken like that.. Spence actually held back significantly at times. I have never felt as badly for a fighter as a did for Mikey as much as he had that coming. He entered that arena as a man and left as a boy. Entire world capsized.
              stfu!! spence was trying to take mikey's head off for the whole 12 rounds. his corner was even urging him to close it out! he just couldnt do it because mikey was able to take his punches and avoid them for the most part.

Comment

I don't think he's done. Fights like that can take a lot out of a guy, but he can move back down and do well IMO.

He just fought a guy he was never going to make a dent in, a bigger and better guy. It was a daft fight to make, he had no chance to win.

Comment

Mikey was just over matched. We all knew he didn't stand much of a chance. He can take what he learned, move back down and dominate Loma. Maybe take over 140 after that. He could even convince gervonta to move up if he doesn't fight Santa Cruz. I saw Santa Cruz say he wants to move up and fight tabhis next.

Comment

Originally posted by justinussery87 View Post
                    Mikey was just over matched. We all knew he didn't stand much of a chance. He can take what he learned, move back down and dominate Loma. Maybe take over 140 after that. He could even convince gervonta to move up if he doesn't fight Santa Cruz. I saw Santa Cruz say he wants to move up and fight tabhis next.
                    If he fights Prograis at 140 he gets another beating. If he actually tries to make a fight of it and not just show up to collect a check like he did here he probably gets knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      stfu!! spence was trying to take mikey's head off for the whole 12 rounds. his corner was even urging him to close it out! he just couldnt do it because mikey was able to take his punches and avoid them for the most part.
                      That's a lie. Spence wasn't fighting with any intensity at all.

Moron, suck my n.uts b.tch.

"He (Spence) was in one gear I saw. Maybe he was in one gear because he overtrained. I didn't see that real snap on his punches, they were more like placement punches," Bradley said to AB Boxing News.
                      - via Boxingscene

https://www.boxingscene.com/bradley-...e-done--137198

Comment

Working...
                      X