Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Garcia Looked Foolish Against Spence, Could Be Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
    Mikey is ****? Why because he went 12 rounds with the hardest puncher and arguably the top welterweight? I picked Spence to win by UD or late KO so you can't call me a bias Mikey fan. I like boxing in general and was hoping to see a good fight while being objective about Mikey's chances. You are a grade A moron. You can keep saying it for years but only ignorant fanboys will believe that Mikey is ****. Anyone with half a brain doesn't trash boxers who have achieved more than they will in their entire lifetime.
    Mikey is completely crap and always has been. Spence literally exposed him, ******. WITH SKILL.

It was skill versus no skill and nothing else.

Do you have any idea how these little posts you're making right now are going to age?? GUESS what happens the next time Garcia steps up and fights a fighter with decent skills? He'll get wiped out again.

Sit down and STFU.

Comment

It's pretty sad that you have to contradict your own comments to try and prove a point that doesn't exist. Keep smoking crack or whatever has turned your brain to mush.
      Look at the pride on this IDIOT.

You yourself. Again, good work.

Comment

Even though I picked a KO victory for Spence, Garcia did worse than I anticipated. He was totally uncompetitive. And after a couple rounds, he was in there only to survive, only to get the moral victory.

This pretty much scratches him off my list of fighters I care to keep an eye on.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          Mikey is completely crap and always has been. Spence literally exposed him, ******. WITH SKILL.

It was skill versus no skill and nothing else.

Do you have any idea how these little posts you're making right now are going to age?? GUESS what happens the next time Garcia steps up and fights a fighter with decent skills? He'll get wiped out again.

Sit down and STFU.
          You just proved how little you actually know about boxing. There are weight classes for a reason! Mikey couldn't get anything done because Spence utilized his size and reached and popped Mikey with that ramrod jab every time he tried to get inside. If Spence wasn't so big or strong (ie. Robert Easter), Mikey wouldn't had a much easier time. The fact that you think a natural LW fighting a natural WW who will be going to JMW eventually has nothing to do with the outcome just proves how ignorant and uneducated you are in the sweet science. Again, go back to WWE pal. You know nothing.

Comment

Damn, now Timothy Bradley is even shitting on Mikey Garcia for making a complete ass out of himself for jumping up two weight classes and embarrassing himself by fighting someone completely out of his league.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
              Even though I picked a KO victory for Spence, Garcia did worse than I anticipated. He was totally uncompetitive. And after a couple rounds, he was in there only to survive, only to get the moral victory.

This pretty much scratches him off my list of fighters I care to keep an eye on.
              Here we go, another moron who thought Mikey would be competitive because of the prefight hype and Mikey's supreme confidence and motivation. If you had realistic expectations and an understanding of the significance of weight classes you wouldn't have been surprised with the results on Saturday night. It's downright pathetic that you're no longer a fan of Mikey because he wasn't competitive against a much bigger, stronger opponent with solid skills to boot. Spence, the boogeyman at WW, with savage power, wasn't able to KO or even KD little Mikey. That says a lot about Mikey's toughness and the fact that Spence's power has been over hyped.

Comment

You just proved how little you actually know about boxing. There are weight classes for a reason! Mikey couldn't get anything done because Spence utilized his size and reached and popped Mikey with that ramrod jab every time he tried to get inside. If Spence wasn't so big or strong (ie. Robert Easter), Mikey wouldn't had a much easier time. The fact that you think a natural LW fighting a natural WW who will be going to JMW eventually has nothing to do with the outcome just proves how ignorant and uneducated you are in the sweet science. Again, go back to WWE pal. You know nothing.
                Look at this fool..

You've been watching Mikey for a long time and couldn't see how sh.t he is.

Spence completely dismantled him with pure boxing skills from the outside and made no effort to dominate Mikey with his size even though he could have - and you didn't see that either.

At least you're consistent.

Stay blind, idiot.

Comment

Here we go, another moron who thought Mikey would be competitive because of the prefight hype and Mikey's supreme confidence and motivation. If you had realistic expectations and an understanding of the significance of weight classes you wouldn't have been surprised with the results on Saturday night. It's downright pathetic that you're no longer a fan of Mikey because he wasn't competitive against a much bigger, stronger opponent with solid skills to boot. Spence, the boogeyman at WW, with savage power, wasn't able to KO or even KD little Mikey. That says a lot about Mikey's toughness and the fact that Spence's power has been over hyped.
                  Look at the whining and crying going on here.

Comment

Still a legacy, still quite an accomplishment. What have you done with your life bud?
                    It's a legacy like Broner has a legacy. You know it as well as I do.

Comment

This man Bradley tells the truth! Mikey just showed up for a paycheck and didn't even try to win but survive. He brought shame and dishonor upon all the all-time greats who've come before him and fought with great honor, dignity, pride and nobility.

You just don't show up just to show up for a fight. You show up to beat your opponent's motherfucking ass. If you don't want to fight then get the fuck out the ring motherfucker and find yourself a new line of work!

In addition Tim is right. Garcia doesn't have signature victory or win on his resume

Comment

Working...
                      X