Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Spence is Best P4P Fighter, He Beat Garcia With Skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in my opinion, people like Schaeffer have to be careful with this narrative they are pushing about only focusing on what a fighter does 5 minutes ago to use to determine value.

Errol Spence is a great fighter, and just beat another top p4p fighter. it did nothing to his status, except give him a paycheck, but you cant use "today's match" to suddenly create a ranking or diminish another fighter's exploits. same thing they are trying to do with wilder. doing that only hurts all fighters out there and the sport of boxing, because there's no incentive to keep fighting tough fights, since it won't count in a year anyway, at least according to this clown.

but then again, it probably doesn't matter. PBC stay tryna ruin boxing anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      What a bunch of horsesh|t. Spence basically has two good wins under his belt. One guy was coming off a damaging stoppage loss and moving down in weight. The other guy had to move up two weight classes to fight him.

There are 3 other guys in his own division who I am not sure he can beat. Two of them I think he should be the underdog against.
      Hmmm.. of the 4 top guys at welterweight, 3 of them ducked/wanted no parts of em already...and you're not sure about him against 3 of em? lmao! You are delusional. Your hate suffocates oxygen to the brain. Stop with this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Richard Schaefer, CEO of Ringstar Sports, was very impressed with Saturday night's performance by IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence (25-0, 21 KOs). Schaefer, who works closely with four division world champion Mikey Garcia, watched his boxer get dominated over twelve rounds by Spence at AT&T Stadium in Arlington Texas.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        I dunno. I kinda think Chris Arreola is the P4P King.

Comment

Originally posted by isagj View Post
          Hmmm.. of the 4 top guys at welterweight, 3 of them ducked/wanted no parts of em already...and you're not sure about him against 3 of em? lmao! You are delusional. Your hate suffocates oxygen to the brain. Stop with this nonsense.

Crawford
          Thurman
          Porter

The three other best of the division Spence has not fought. Nothing but facts.

Comment

Originally posted by that g View Post
            in my opinion, people like Schaeffer have to be careful with this narrative they are pushing about only focusing on what a fighter does 5 minutes ago to use to determine value.

Errol Spence is a great fighter, and just beat another top p4p fighter. it did nothing to his status, except give him a paycheck, but you cant use "today's match" to suddenly create a ranking or diminish another fighter's exploits. same thing they are trying to do with wilder. doing that only hurts all fighters out there and the sport of boxing, because there's no incentive to keep fighting tough fights, since it won't count in a year anyway, at least according to this clown.

but then again, it probably doesn't matter. PBC stay tryna ruin boxing anyway.

Very well put!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              LoL, and only nuttriders like you have Spence P4P all of a sudden..🤣
              I like Spence and he put on a great performance last night but beating a smaller guy like Mikey doesn't make you the best P4P fighter in boxing!
              In my book it doesn't! I just dont get impressed that easily!
              Now if he can do what he did last night to Crawford or move up and perform that way against Hurd then hell yeah he's P4P #1!
              But if you think beating Mikey makes him P4P the best then you're just a nuttrider who doesn't know shet about boxing! FACTS!
              I'm not even gonna read your whole poem , go write a book kid, just for the record Spence is #1 p4p in my eyes , you can bark and cry all you want , nothing you say is gonna make me change my opinion 😴😂

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                What a bunch of horsesh|t. Spence basically has two good wins under his belt. One guy was coming off a damaging stoppage loss and moving down in weight. The other guy had to move up two weight classes to fight him.

There are 3 other guys in his own division who I am not sure he can beat. Two of them I think he should be the underdog against.
                Who are you talking about besides Crawford?

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                  I'm not even gonna read your whole poem , go write a book kid, just for the record Spence is #1 p4p in my eyes , you can bark and cry all you want , nothing you say is gonna make me change my opinion 😴😂
                  But you're a punk and an idiot and nobody likes you or respects you so fucc WTF you gotta say,...😂🤣

Comment

Spence and Crawford both have a date with destiny against each other. Going to be a hell of a fight. I don't see any of the others at 147 beating either of them.

It really comes down to just them, hope they can make it happen at the right time for the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      But you're a punk and an idiot and nobody likes you or respects you so fucc WTF you gotta say,...😂🤣
                      The only difference with me is that I can give a rat's ass what anybody thinks or says about me, sooo try harder btch boy 😄😴

Comment

Working...
                      X