Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'll Give Pacquiao That Retirement Check That He Needs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
    If they fight, Spence will beat Pacquiao. That's no longer a big deal because... you know... Jeff Horn...
    Spence is a southpaw like Pac so headbutts won’t be an issue and Spence doesn’t fight MMA style so it will be a very good fight. Even if Pac is past his prime, he still has the speed and power and if he has enough gas left in the tank, an upset is possible.

Comment

Calling out and trashing a 40 year old lol

Comment

Originally posted by sargo View Post
        Be the first to truly beat Pac among the current champs and be the man of WW.
        Why are you bringing up Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn in this thread?

Comment

LOLO at people who think Spence would have an easy time with Pac. You guys are deluded. Spence is a great fighter but so is Pac. He's got one or two good fights left in him before he retires. This would be a great day for boxing fans. I don't understand the disrespect for Pacquiao. He's not moving up into WW for the first time. He's put other welters on their butts....though not knocked them out. Both are lefties and both are quick.

I do believe Spence would win a UD but it would be close. 115-113.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
            HE didn’t fight Crawford, why would he fight Spence?
            He fought morales barrera cotto mosley margarito mayweather and even delahoya dude, remember?

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              I saw very well executed game plan from a bigger guy with a longer reach, Spence.

Spence used his advantage, kept the jab out all night, and imposed his size to beat a smaller fighter, Garcia, who has never fought at WW.

Now Pacquiao is a different beast.
              1. Pac has been a WW
              2. Has experience with bigger men
              3. Punches harder the Garcia
              4. Faster then Garcia
              5. More experience than Garcia.

I don't see Spence walking through Pacman. It'll be a big test for Errol.. Signed it already.
              Good post. I agree.

Now, for the rest of the post in the topic... I'm confused by this website more and more. Do fans want to see the fight or not?

It seems as if fans of this site constantly find reasons why fighters shouldn't fight, then go on this total "he ducked this, he ducked that agenda"...

Not saying I know it all, but what do you guys think was said to Pacman and agreed upon when he signed with PBC? My thought is, he would have to fight other welters under that banner... Including Spence!

Pac vs Spence, I'm for it. Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                Good post. I agree.

Now, for the rest of the post in the topic... I'm confused by this website more and more. Do fans want to see the fight or not?

It seems as if fans of this site constantly find reasons why fighters shouldn't fight, then go on this total "he ducked this, he ducked that agenda"...

Not saying I know it all, but what do you guys think was said to Pacman and agreed upon when he signed with PBC? My thought is, he would have to fight other welters under that banner... Including Spence!

Pac vs Spence, I'm for it. Why not?
                I hope the fight happens! Win or lose, Pac will fight a true WW. Not a starved middleweight masquerading as a WW like Horne.

After Spence win, I'm Pac fan but there's no way he'll win though it will be a good fight - CRAWFORD VS SPENCE!!!!

Spence will get the name recognition by beating Pacquiao...so that fight will be a huge draw against Crawford!

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                  I hope the fight happens! Win or lose, Pac will fight a true WW. Not a starved middleweight masquerading as a WW like Horne.

After Spence win, I'm Pac fan but there's no way he'll win though it will be a good fight - CRAWFORD VS SPENCE!!!!

Spence will get the name recognition by beating Pacquiao...so that fight will be a huge draw against Crawford!
                  Absolutely! Passing the tourch fits in this situation.

Regardless of what people think of Pac, he is still the biggest name out there. Floyd is retired. So glad fighters have got the memo. Pac on the other hand is active and seems a bit more focused. I would love to see the fight.

I feel strongly that Pac would test Spence. If anything, Pac will come to fight. Respect for Micky getting the ring and all, but he mailed it in after 3. Realized Spence was much better, and bigger than he thought. Pac we all know, will keeps coming. Even if that leaves him face down!

Man, I'm in! I said it fight night, and saying it now. Pac vs Spence next.

Do it before Pac gets TO old!

Comment

Spence KO's Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
                      lol at this bum azz looking for a payday against old Pac instead of showing what he is really worth against younger lions
                      Stop hating, its a sickness.

Comment

Working...
                      X